The online racing simulator
A man goes into a bakery, points at something in the display case and says to the woman behind the counter "Is that a cake or a meringue?". She replies "No, you're right. It is a cake".
Quote from amp88 :A man goes into a bakery, points at something in the display case and says to the woman behind the counter "Is that a cake or a meringue?". She replies "No, you're right. It is a cake".

That is awful. It took me 10 mins to understand the damn joke
Quote from J@tko :That is awful. It took me 10 mins to understand the damn joke

I'm still not sure about it
Quote from Bean0 :or a meringue? - or am I wrong?

It's pronounced méren gay, so if you just stay it as you should it doesn't sound like "am I wrong", not even close
Quote from sgt.flippy :It's pronounced méren gay, so if you just stay it as you should it doesn't sound like "am I wrong", not even close

No, that's the dance (the merengue) not the dessert (the meringue). The joke works best if said in a Scottish accent where the word "wrong" is often pronounced "rang" and the word "I" is often pronounced "ah". So "am I wrong" becomes "am ah rang".
Yeah you scottish people are crazy lol
That joke really was bad apparently..
Meh Rang.
Even I didn't fecking get it!
I just realised its the bad jokes thread, well that jokes fits here well.
Quote from amp88 :A man goes into a bakery, points at something in the display case and says to the woman behind the counter "Is that a cake or a meringue?". She replies "No, you're right. It is a cake".

I got it once you explained it (:
Well I got it!
still confused...
I see...

Said the blind man with his glasses on.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I see...

Said the blind man with his glasses on.

Thats mine biatch lol. It's better then yours though :P

I'm bored.

Said to the water. (Something like that anyway lol.)
HELP! I'm at the local police station, I've been caught drink driving. The urine sample was positive, so i stole the sample. Now i'm being charged for taking the piss!
what did the banana say to the vibrator?

"i don't know why you're shaking, i'm the one getting ate"
Saw the new harry potter film yesterday , its a bit far fetched though i mean a ginger kid with friends ....

Well I got it straight away. Lovely.
Quote from piggy501 :Well I got it straight away. Lovely.

Explain, I don't have a bloody clue
Quote from jwardy :Saw the new harry potter film yesterday , its a bit far fetched though i mean a ginger kid with friends ....

What? I thought HP and Half blood prince comes out in July

The bad jokes thread
(1536 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG