The online racing simulator
Quote from Bean0 :Statistics suggest that the majority of participants enjoy gang rape.

or in short: 9/10 people enjoy gang rape.
Quote from dadge :or in short: 9/10 people enjoy gang rape.

2x(4v1) probably makes you wrong
if that's the case then the suspects would all be nerds.
Quote from Bean0 :2x(4v1) probably makes you wrong

How do you know 4v1 constitutes as gang rape? I didn't know that.
i always thought 4v1 was star trek odds. good odds at that.
Wonder what people in China would call chinese food.

Food.This is the bad jokes thread.
Tottenham have just signed a new Italian striker...

Grabatelli
looks like the 2012 Olympics are going to be a riot!
Quote from Bean0 :Tottenham have just signed a new Italian striker...

Grabatelli

Not forgetting the Asian Defender...

Bur Nin Karr
A Game Boy Advance SP walks into a bar, the barman says "Why the backlit screen?" GBA SP says, "because the first iteration of this hardware suffered from poor visibility in low-light environments."
that gets me every time. lmao
An English tourist asks an Irish fisherman; ''Why do scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats in to the water?'' To which the Irishman replies ''If they fell fowards they'd still be in the feckin boat!''

btw could someone explain the Italian striker/Asian Defender joke, and the Gameboy one too.
I don't seem to get many of the jokes around here.
Quote from jrd.racer :btw could someone explain the Italian striker/Asian Defender joke

There has been widespread rioting, looting and property destruction over the last several days in major English cities (including London). So...

Quote from Bean0 :Tottenham have just signed a new Italian striker...

Grabatelli

The white text: Grabatelli -> Grab A Telly

Quote from dadge :Not forgetting the Asian Defender...

Bur Nin Karr

The white text: Bur Nin Karr -> Burning Car

Quote from jrd.racer :and the Gameboy one too.

Quote from Crashgate3 :A Game Boy Advance SP walks into a bar, the barman says "Why the backlit screen?" GBA SP says, "because the first iteration of this hardware suffered from poor visibility in low-light environments."

The first versions of the Game Boy Advance SP had a front-lit screen. The front-lit screen had viewing issues in certain light conditions (including low-light) which meant it was difficult for the user to actually see what was on the screen. The second generation had a back-lit screen which coped a lot better and had a lot less viewing issues.

(I just took that from a couple of Google searches, I've never owned/used a Game Boy Advance SP).
Ah right, TY. The first two cracked me up lol.

The last one meh. but hey this is the bad jokes thread
it was a remix of the classic "Horse walks into a bar" gag. that's how i read it.
I'm barely enjoying this winning streak.
Not necessarily a bad joke, but a sadly true story I'm considering putting on FML.

Quote :Well, at 7am my mom found me curled over the toilet with my head in the bowl while dry heaving because I had already evacuated my stomach all over the toilet seat. When I gathered the strength to keep myself together for 5 minutes I decided to go get something to drink. I had a doctor's appointment at 9 and needed to settle myself. In my excellent state of mind picked milk. That cures hangovers, right? It seemed fine at home, but on the way to the doctor's I may as well have been dying. I swear my mom hit every bump and pumped the brakes just to **** with me. I felt like my stomach was going to explode. When I got out of the car, I proceeded to produce to the milk (It was curdled now too) and whatever stomach acids I had left. I aimed for the bushes, but it all landed on my shirt. Nonetheless, I still got my shots.

I hope I made mama proud.

I read in the evening paper that a dog ran 31 miles to return a stick that it's master had thrown for it. Seems very far fetched to me.
"Holy shit there's a wolf"

Where !!!!!

"no... Just a wolf"
Quote from dadge :"Holy shit there's a wolf"

Where !!!!!

"no... Just a wolf"

I can make it worse:

"Holy shit they're were wolves"

"Where??"

"YEAH!"
Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?

He had to work it out with a pencil.
Ahahaha.
Simple science tells us that women should be ironing.
The difference between 'male' and 'female' is obviously the 'fe'.
If we look up 'fe' in the periodic table it stands for iron.

Science 1 - 0 Women

The bad jokes thread
(1536 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG