The online racing simulator
Quote from DevilDare :What? I thought HP and Half blood prince comes out in July

this is why its in the bad jokes thread , i know what im on about
Quote from zeugnimod :Say it out loud.

I see... Sounds nothing like it unless you have a northen accent.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I see... Sounds nothing like it unless you have a northen accent.

Or german it seems.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Explain, I don't have a bloody clue

If you still don't get it try it in your best Scottish accent.
Quote from amp88 :The joke works best if said in a Scottish accent where the word "wrong" is often pronounced "rang" and the word "I" is often pronounced "ah". So "am I wrong" becomes "am ah rang".

Quote from piggy501 :If you still don't get it try it in your best Scottish accent.

Oh dear lord god
did you know that jesus was a chippy ?? not being gay or anything but that's must be why giving me wood.
8 7 6 . really the worst joke ever, only finnish may undestand, say this in swedish and youll find out...
And if you don't know any svenska, like me, 876 = "åtta sju sex".
Why was 6 afraid of 7?
because 789.
These jokes are truely terrible haha.
Quote from batteryy :8 7 6 . really the worst joke ever, only finnish may undestand, say this in swedish and youll find out...

im swedish and really dont get the fun part
Quote from Feffe85 :im swedish and really dont get the fun part

It's a phonetic play on words which requires you to understand Finnish. "åtta sju sex" sounds like "ottaa / ota suu seks(iä)" which refers to giving or receiving a blowjob.
Quote from batteryy :8 7 6 . really the worst joke ever, only finnish may undestand, say this in swedish and youll find out...

Quote from Feffe85 :im swedish and really dont get the fun part

#942 - STF
The lesbians next door gave me a Rolex for my birthday.
Very nice, but I think they might have misunderstood when I said I wanna watch...
awwwwwww....
An American doctor who performed abortions was shot dead by a pro-life activist. Who says the Americans don't do irony?
Someone getting shot has got to be the worst joke ever. Amp88 wins.

And yes that is a true story. And we DO have irony over here, at least people with a proper sense of humor like it.

EDIT: forgot my bad joke...

Jimmy: My grandad drowned in varnish.
Suzy: What a horrible way to go.
Jimmy: Yes, but a beautiful finish.
the following radio-conversation was spekt near newfoundlands beach at one octobery day in 1995.
Americas marine ship contacker canadians: '' could you chance your course 15 degrees to north to avoid crash.''
canadinas: we recommend that you chance the course 15 degrees to south, to avoid crashing.''
americans: this is americas marine force ship captain. i repeat, chance your course.''
canadians:''i repeat:no, you should move your course .''
americans: ''this is airsupport ship USS Lincoln,american marine force secong largest ship.in our convoy we have three jets,3 cruisers and other warships. i command you to chance your course 15 degrees to north or we have to start shooting to continue safely with our ship''.
canadians: ''this is a lighthouse. your move?''
My girlfriend came home from work in tears and asked me to console her. So I hit her over the head with my X-Box.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :My girlfriend came home from work in tears and asked me to console her. So I hit her over the head with my X-Box.

That's really bad. But I'm guilty of smiling after the first read.

The bad jokes thread
(1536 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG