The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Shadowww :Congratulations on Most Stupid Post In This Thread®.

Wake up , then you will know exactly what i mean
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Wake up , then you will know exactly what i mean

Is the button the only thing at all in this patch? Have the developers been working non stop for 5 months on this? No.

This is a test patch, this is not all that they have been working on.

I think you should wake up, maybe then you'd stop being so ignorant.

I hate spamming this thread, but I guess I just had to on this occasion.
Ok moving on ......... great job devs , thx for the new patch

End of 2005/2006 there were screenshots of the new GTR/nGTR cockpits , when did they come out ? Not too long ago , FZR still missing .
An LX8 was to be official released with S2 at the time , do you drive an LX8 ? Nope you cant , there is none .
VW release ? Well no need to start on that one , its been a couple of months .

I have great respect for the devs for all the work and love they put into the game , i still love LFS above all games (yet) but i am getting tired of the same tracks etc etc and all the moaning about not having this , not having that , but guess what , the moaners are right in some kind of scary way .

LFS has been out for the past 6 years , until this day , none of us ever needed a direction button , not even the new drivers .

I apologize for spamming this thread , but this is the way i feel about it , no offense to any of the devs or players .
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Ok moving on ......... great job devs , thx for the new patch

End of 2005/2006 there were screenshots of the new GTR/nGTR cockpits , when did they come out ? Not too long ago , FZR still missing .
An LX8 was to be official released with S2 at the time , do you drive an LX8 ? Nope you cant , there is none .
VW release ? Well no need to start on that one , its been a couple of months .

I have great respect for the devs for all the work and love they put into the game , i still love LFS above all games (yet) but i am getting tired of the same tracks etc etc and all the moaning about not having this , not having that , but guess what , the moaners are right in some kind of scary way .

LFS has been out for the past 6 years , until this day , none of us ever needed a direction button , not even the new drivers .

I apologize for spamming this thread , but this is the way i feel about it , no offense to any of the devs or players .

And you don't 'NEED' an LX8, VWS or more than one car for that matter. You only NEED one track, one car, one setting. It's called FEATURES.
Quote from Krammeh :And you don't 'NEED' an LX8, VWS or more than one car for that matter. You only NEED one track, one car, one setting. It's called FEATURES.

and without of cheats
Am i rigth or wrong, did FE6 change name? wasn't it called RallyX or something? Now it's Rallycross Green?
Quote from aroX123 :Am i rigth or wrong, did FE6 change name? wasn't it called RallyX or something? Now it's Rallycross Green?

FE5 = Rallycross, FE6 = Rallycross Green
Nicely pointed, J@tko.

@aroX: you failed!:P

@J@tko: You win!
when is the scirocco going to be released anybody know yet?
Quote from scottdonny08 :when is the scirocco going to be released anybody know yet?

Congratz, you're now number 5810# who asks.
Quote from scottdonny08 :when is the scirocco going to be released anybody know yet?

When the devs think it won't be embarassing to do so.
Quote from Danny LFS :When the devs think it won't be embarassing to do so.

lol it looks amazing cant wait like
It was a joke. Don't you know what sarcasm is?
You peeps are making me look lame. This is the test patch thread not the test junk thread...

BACK ON TOPIC!!

I have not found any new bugs yet...
arox: you, sir, ARE that stupid. Check the LFS World hotlap charts, click the Fern Bay pic, and you'll clearly see FE5=Rallycross, FE6=Rallycross Green. End of story. Now let's all stop posting spam.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :arox: you, sir, ARE that stupid. Check the LFS World hotlap charts, click the Fern Bay pic, and you'll clearly see FE5=Rallycross, FE6=Rallycross Green. End of story. Now let's all stop posting spam.

Wtf, this got nothing to do with FE5. I meant FE6.
Before FE6 was called RallyX, and now it is called Rallycross Green.
I didn't say anthing about FE5.
But i get it now, move this the clean up
fe6 has always been rallyx green
fe5 has always been rallyx

sodi bo
Yeah! I only suggest, but never said that it MUST have been done .

Just hanging on and playing some Live For Speed
Quote from The Very End :You can joine those servers, you just need the same tweak settings as the host. If the values are identically it's no problem

I mean you need to hack into the host PC to know the settings... Also t*e*k is as illegal as c*a*k is.
#373 - msk
I discovered, that when i travel in pitlane and look 90 degrees to left or right, i see direction marker. Like this one, which i see when i join the track. Is it bug or feature? I attached screenshots.
Attached images
lfs_00000168.jpg
lfs_00000169.jpg
Feature - as it still looks the right way
Quote from Feffe85 :it aint a HACK in any way. its an emulator, not a hack..

Actually it's not an emulator either. It's a implementation of the Windows API to Linux.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG