The online racing simulator
i like the improvements that came with z13, but still, for the love of god, dont understand why ABS blocks wheel-lock-ups when standing still..

i would like to see a setting where u could change the minimum speed @ which the ABS starts working. i mean.. when going forward/backward, when coming under a certain speed the wheels lock. but not when standing still, braking hard and trying to do a burnout...

oh well... every little piece of improvements is still improvements.. thnx Scawen!
Quote from Scawen :Yes, I know the track shadow rendering needs a big improvement, it looks quite messy and wrong in places - shadows where there shouldn't be any, and none where there should be one.

Do you want us too find as many places where the track shadow is not correct. or is there no need to find all the places ?
#28 - Byku
Tried mprs which freezed my pc, works great. Thanks a lot . Grey arrow is good thing . It's also good that it isn't bigger , just a small pointer is enough.
Quote from hotmail :Do you want us too find as many places where the track shadow is not correct. or is there no need to find all the places ?

No, I need to rewrite the whole shadow rendering system at some point so all previous reports of specific shadow issues would be irrelevant.
Quote from Scawen :No, I need to rewrite the whole shadow rendering system at some point so all previous reports of specific shadow issues would be irrelevant.

Ow, poor you! Ask if you need any help! (not with the coding but anything else)
Yup! No Problems here at all, only the LX4 one but we all know that.

Excellent
Good patch, works flawlessly here. Only one thing.. that new pit direction arrow, is it possible to make it optional? It's not really THAT necessary, at least for me. Though it is good help for newbies, it's looks kinda unreal for me.

But keep it up, can't wait for more new things.
i hav installed the test patch dedi files on one of my test servers but they are only showing Z10 versions when the server is patched to Z13
Attached images
ver.jpg
I don't think there is a problem with the dedicated host's version number - I think you have run the wrong exe - maybe you installed the dedicated host in the wrong place?
Dunno if it is a bug or something but look:
Attached images
Bug.JPG
Quote from Scawen :I don't think there is a problem with the dedicated host's version number - I think you have run the wrong exe - maybe you installed the dedicated host in the wrong place?

doh stupid auto patcher on the server installed in wrong folder

Sorry
all ok now

Edit: All storm-server can patch to Z13 if they wish
Anyone with LFS accessability atm that can upload a picture of the skin progress bar please?
Quote from The Very End :Anyone with LFS accessability atm that can upload a picture of the skin progress bar please?

It's same indicator when you watch a .mpr or .spr

For example : Skins downloads : 0/28
Quote from The Very End :Anyone with LFS accessability atm that can upload a picture of the skin progress bar please?

There you go
Attached images
screen.JPG
Quote from aroX123 :Dunno if it is a bug or something but look:

I think it is only an error, I think there have changed cars exactly same time as you updated a list, so that's why it is still showing those.
I've expected for a little more content after 5 months of hard working, but better next time. No problems so far.
Quote from Ovidiu23 :I've expected for a little more content after 5 months of hard working, but better next time. No problems so far.

Scawen did some major code patching, and like always the Devs want to release as much new/changed content as possible in one incompatible patch.
Compatible patch is compatible.. for a reason.

ontopic: no issues for me yet
Hey!

Did you ever use a female-body as driver?
test it with LX4 and watch the bottom of the car / under the car ;-)
No LFS here at work but maybe someone other can make a pic :-)
Quote from Andrei221 :Nice work, Scirocco is getting closer.

the fact that z12 had the scirocco makes me think the other way
Quote from ACCAkut :Scawen did some major code patching, and like always the Devs want to release as much new/changed content as possible in one incompatible patch.

oh yeah, i remember the y test patches.... imo weeks i had the fbm but there where 4-5 (nearly empty) server. i think its much better that way
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :Hey, just checked new things and there is one critic:

the direction arrow is a good thing, but its hard to see this small thingy... can you make it blinking green/grey?

and i found a thing on blackwood in the corner after split 2... looks like no texture there, dont know if its since Z13.... screenie attached.

i found no more things so far now

known till... i think one of the first y test patches
Quote from phoenixIlooka :Hey!

Did you ever use a female-body as driver?
test it with LX4 and watch the bottom of the car / under the car ;-)
No LFS here at work but maybe someone other can make a pic :-)

also known
Good stuff,Thx Scawen

However, the arrow is garbled.
I checked all the languages, therefore Japanese, Chinese, and Korean were garbled.

Anyway keep UP the Good Work!
Attached images
rectangle.jpg
What an extraordinary progress we are having here
Quote from alex_du_77 :The arrow is still visible in the pit lane when you look left or right.

true! even if you enter the pits for example in the next lap...
btw... while looking to the side while leaving the pits, the indicator will disapear

here a vid to showing it.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z13 (online compatible)
(458 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG