The online racing simulator
Today i got some sound problems, happened to me before and i have no idea how to reproduce that. So, what happened, i was driving in multiplayer and suddenly there was annoying sound going out of my speakers (and headphones) like: SHHSHSSSSSSSSSSSH for like 10 seconds, and after those 10 sec. there was no sound at all. So, i disconnected from server to restart LFS and sound was back, i could hear that click sound when clicking on buttons in LFS menu. As far as i remember, this problem happened with me only in Z13 and it appears rarely, but everytime when it happens i have to disconnect from server. Sound card is: Creative Audigy 4 (SB0610), using Windows 7.
Maybe anyone has got same problem?
To hook onto yellow flags:

a yellow flag is shown when a player is somewhat off track. But sometimes things just go fine and player gets back without loosing too much speed.

In real time, an track-observer wouldn't have waved his flag, only if something really did happen.

In short: i see a lot of yellow flags but mostly nothing to see then
Devil 007: Are you experiencing poor framerates with CnQ enabled or is it good and steady like rc10racer?

If your CPU is capable of running LFS with no problems in a low power mode, that's a good thing as it's saving money. If that's the case, your CPU is clearly too powerful for LFS
Quote from richukss :Today i got some sound problems, happened to me before and i have no idea how to reproduce that. So, what happened, i was driving in multiplayer and suddenly there was annoying sound going out of my speakers (and headphones) like: SHHSHSSSSSSSSSSSH for like 10 seconds, and after those 10 sec. there was no sound at all. So, i disconnected from server to restart LFS and sound was back, i could hear that click sound when clicking on buttons in LFS menu. As far as i remember, this problem happened with me only in Z13 and it appears rarely, but everytime when it happens i have to disconnect from server. Sound card is: Creative Audigy 4 (SB0610), using Windows 7.
Maybe anyone has got same problem?

I have the same problem with Winamp media player and few other games which I tried, for example GTA San Andreas. Awful, noisy and loud sound. I have integrated audio card, and I think it is hardware problem.
Scawen...what do you think about white flags for slow cars on track? Just to make it more real
Quote from PioneerLv :I have the same problem with Winamp media player and few other games which I tried, for example GTA San Andreas. Awful, noisy and loud sound. I have integrated audio card, and I think it is hardware problem.

Same happens to me, but only in Source games (HL2, TF2, CS:S etc), approx. 1 time per 3 hours. Strange
Quote from jostheboss :Scawen...what do you think about white flags for slow cars on track? Just to make it more real

I can't give that much importance at the moment. After this test patch I am back to things that are really more important.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z13 (online compatible)
(458 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG