The online racing simulator
Well since some time ago i´m experiencing a lot of crashes on LFS, it crashes just after 3-5 Minutes AFTER LEAVING PITS, only happens since Z10, The worst part is that my PC shuts Down and I cant get a Crash log , btw in the window´s blue screen that appears after these crashes, it shows the Tecnical Info, allways the same, i wrote it, it´s a lot of Different numbers, a load of Zeros and different numbers in the last part of each one, this is what i Got (sorry for the NOOBness on programing and stuff...)

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x01000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x806E5A2A)

Thats all.

Also in the top of the screnn it says: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
I know that message appears when there´s some Driver Compatibility problems, I dont know anything else and i dont think that this can help.

PD: Somebody knows Why My Windows isnt saving any Crash log? i searched for ´em and i cant get even one, can anybody help me with this?.
i've only seen that error (irql not less or equal) with overheating computers... i doubt lfs is completely responsible.
It isnt overheating: cheked the Temperature: 45º Celcius In Graphics card and 51º in CPU, and it happened me once with my previous Graphic card (a Nvidia GeForce 6200 New out of the box, i sold it coz that).

And i just got annother crash, again i cant get a crash report, just the adress on the windows blue screen, btw it was different, here it is:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x9D074060, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x80521798)

Tryed Normal Patch Z and it didnt happened, and something i Missed: It only Happens in MultyPlayer Mode During a race, spectating is annother case.

EDIT: Something even more weird: i´m using Z10 since it showed up and I didn´t got any problems so far, since a month ago I think, so it isnt an only Z13 problem...
Direction to turn is shown when leaving pit garage<<not work for chinese version
Good work. Thank you for the patch.
To guy with BSoD: Check your drivers. I had this time a long ago, when I had something like FX5200. LFS was crashing every 5-10 mins. I didn't knew about LFS forum yet, so I tried reinstalling drivers myself - updating GFX driver worked.
After unlocking i could not connect to a server (LR Race Center 1), got the "Server is S1" -message.
Restarted the game and it works now.

Tried connecting to a (what i think is a) Team Redline demo server, got a JOOS - PLY COL SET WHL message.
Reconnecting fixed this.
Quote from ADOLF1612 :The worst part is that my PC shuts Down and I cant get a Crash log ,

Try going to System Properties/Advanced/Startup and Recovery and uncheck auto restart.
Quote from Not Sure :After unlocking i could not connect to a server (LR Race Center 1), got the "Server is S1" -message.
Restarted the game and it works now.

Tried connecting to a (what i think is a) Team Redline demo server, got a JOOS - PLY COL SET WHL message.
Reconnecting fixed this.

Can you maybe download a complete new Lfs S2 (on www.lfs.net)
After that patch that version too Z13, and then check or you are still have the same problem...
Naturally, I already did that. A valid suggestion though.
Quote from Not Sure :Naturally, I already did that. A valid suggestion though.

so did it work :P, i quess not
The first thing I did when testing the new patch was to download a fresh copy of lfs. The errors I reported happened with that clean install.
I do have a bug to report.
Sometimes with the FO8 in limiter accelerating much, you get a drive trough penalty, for speeding.

When it is in speedlimiter.

I had this in a big test race and was really furious!

Please fix this bug.

Same happend with BF1 accelerating in limiter without TC.
Quote from rockclan :I do have a bug to report.
Sometimes with the FO8 in limiter accelerating much, you get a drive trough penalty, for speeding.

Please fix this bug.

Because speedlimiter has not instant for limiting speed, thats why.

Please fix this bug.

Your not meant to go full throttle and burn out of your pit slot, LFS has always been like this - its not a Z13 bug.
Many thanks now for update!

Please fix this bug.

If i'm correct, real speedlimiters often work on rpm, not the rate at how fast the tyres are working. So in first gear with speedlimiter on, you should not be able to do more then xxxx rpm and for BF1 1xxxx RPM depending on gear-ratio's. It should not be too hard to implement calculations in lfs to limit on rpm.

However, as it is now, i don' t experience it as a bug, since the pitlimiter is an aid for an driver, not an tool designed to save you from speeding when doing an burn-out in pitlane. As an aid, its works very well, although it limits too soon. A real pitlanelimiter is very accurate and will limit at 79-79,5km/h not 77 or 78 as it is in lfs right now.
So it would be nice if the pitlane limiter in lfs would be improved on accuracy, but i don't think it is the most important thing on the list

edit: I' m very happy to see an update again, confirming the lfs-crew is working very hard to get the simulation improved as soon as possible.
Thx scawen for new update
cant wait for the next testpatch. and the VWS ofcourse.
Quote from ADOLF1612 :It isnt overheating: cheked the Temperature: 45º Celcius In Graphics card and 51º in CPU, and it happened me once with my previous Graphic card (a Nvidia GeForce 6200 New out of the box, i sold it coz that).

And i just got annother crash, again i cant get a crash report, just the adress on the windows blue screen, btw it was different, here it is:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x9D074060, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x80521798)

Tryed Normal Patch Z and it didnt happened, and something i Missed: It only Happens in MultyPlayer Mode During a race, spectating is annother case.

EDIT: Something even more weird: i´m using Z10 since it showed up and I didn´t got any problems so far, since a month ago I think, so it isnt an only Z13 problem...

I did a short search on internet, most likely driver or hardware problem. Did you try other games which are serious hard on hardware with vsync disabled?
Search on google and own experience of overcloking all points towards hardware-problems or serious drivers problems. You'll need to thoroughly check your own system and figure out whats wrong with it.
Z13 crashes in both wine and cedega, haven't tried Crossover Games yet.

Z worked fine.
Quote from Shadowww :Z13 crashes in both wine and cedega, haven't tried Crossover Games yet.

Z worked fine.

i'd test it, but i ditched wine yesterday. i got tired of their crappy DirectInput implementation...
Direction to turn is shown when leaving pit garage<<not work for chinese version
Attached images
lfs_00000078.JPG
lfs_00000079.JPG
Quote from scania :Direction to turn is shown when leaving pit garage<<not work for chinese version

that was discussed already... i think if affects more than the asian languages though.
Wow, thats wat we waiting for. Thanks Scawen
I don't think you can make the limiter work on rpm because you alter the gear ratios and you could be going quicker than 50/80 before it kicks in. It is supposed to be used to stop you going over a certain speed when you are rolling, especially coming into the pits.

If you are using it to wheelspin out of the pits with a safety net, you deserve to get burnt.

No problems so far for me with this patch
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z13 (online compatible)
(458 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG