The online racing simulator
Noticed a "bug", when i press both the left an right view buttons the view doesn't change to rear view. This is not specific to the Z13 patch but i recall this feature existing in previous releases. I really liked that feature because it freed a button on my steering wheel, it was more natural and provided a better view around the car, no one snaps his neck to rear view.
A nice "feature" would be no rear view mirror on the single seaters. But i suppose that was discussed so I'll shut up.
I also noticed that in shift+u mode the force feedback does not work. Not sure if anyone would find a use for that anyway.
No problems with path Z13 till now.
Keep up the really good work!
pigmeu: the function of view buttons was changed in Z version, and it's mean to be like that. In race cars, where you can't turn your head, due to the seat and HANS you have a virtual mirror.

Where was you the last 10 months?

And FFB didn't work never in menus (not including shift+a menu, and maybe some other like chat window)
Quote from Whiskey :And FFB didn't work never in menus (not including shift+a menu, and maybe some other like chat window)

Yeah. That's how it's supposed to be. You don't want your wheel going ape shit when your hands are on the mouse and keyboard.
Quote from pigmeu :Noticed a "bug", when i press both the left an right view buttons the view doesn't change to rear view. This is not specific to the Z13 patch but i recall this feature existing in previous releases. I really liked that feature because it freed a button on my steering wheel, it was more natural and provided a better view around the car, no one snaps his neck to rear view.
A nice "feature" would be no rear view mirror on the single seaters. But i suppose that was discussed so I'll shut up.
I also noticed that in shift+u mode the force feedback does not work. Not sure if anyone would find a use for that anyway.
No problems with path Z13 till now.
Keep up the really good work!

None of the things you speak of are bugs.
Ups, didn't take into account the HANS device and race seats. I guess street cars could still have this feature. The camera would not be able to turn in race cars because of the seat, but in road cars i think it is possible.

In regard to where i was the last 10 months...
Quote from teedot :None of the things you speak of are bugs.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Sorry for OT and spam, just had to crack this one.
ok patch works fine
im ready to test the scirocco
Quote from rockclan :I do have a bug to report.
Sometimes with the FO8 in limiter accelerating much, you get a drive trough penalty, for speeding.

When it is in speedlimiter.

I had this in a big test race and was really furious!

Please fix this bug.

Same happend with BF1 accelerating in limiter without TC.

thats the same as going 300 mph till inches before the pitlane, pressing the limiter and expect to be amidietly at 78 kph
no, you would expect a limiter to limit your speed.
The wheels can go faster than 80km/h this shouldn't be possible.
switching TC off should cause the wheels to spin at around 80 km/h but NOT faster since it should be limited.
The inertia from accelerating too much can't make you go a tiny bit faster than the speed limit, and that'll earn you the penalty.
Lesson: Don't slam the gas.
#136 - Aid
i also have no problems with patch everything works good. the only thing i've had is this annoying pitstop bug (not related to test patches...) why fgs my pitcrew repaired my suspension damage when i only stopped to do +1deg on front wing...(and of course repairs were set to "no") this frequently ruins league races... i loose 20s for unnecessary repairs... and 20s means race is gone:/
Quote from Aid :i also have no problems with patch everything works good. the only thing i've had is this annoying pitstop bug (not related to test patches...) why fgs my pitcrew repaired my suspension damage when i only stopped to do +1deg on front wing...(and of course repairs were set to "no") this frequently ruins league races... i loose 20s for unnecessary repairs... and 20s means race is gone:/

When you change setup your car is automatically repaired. It's not a bug.

Scawen, Z13's working fine on Windows 7 RC (7100).
#138 - Aid
i also use win7. it is a but i see no reason why my rear and front springs/dampers should be repaired when all i want to do is change wing 1deg... what one has to do with another?! and do you think real F1 teams change/repair 5% damaged components where all driver wants is simple 2 turns on front wing? forget about it.. time is to precious to do silly things when they don't affect handling and simple wing adjustments can improve it a lot. b-u-g BUG
Quote from Aid :i also use win7. it is a but i see no reason why my rear and front springs/dampers should be repaired when all i want to do is change wing 1deg... what one has to do with another?! and do you think real F1 teams change/repair 5% damaged components where all driver wants is simple 2 turns on front wing? forget about it.. time is to precious to do silly things when they don't affect handling and simple wing adjustments can improve it a lot. b-u-g BUG

It's not a bug. It's a improvement suggestion, a reasonably good one too. But it just doesn't belong in to this thread.
Quote from Shadowww :Z13 crashes in both wine and cedega, haven't tried Crossover Games yet.

Z worked fine.

mine works fine, no crash so far
wine 1.1.17
Quote from r_b_l :mine works fine, no crash so far
wine 1.1.17

Which card and driver do you have? :s
athlon x2 5000+
nvidia 7600gs
drivers version 173.14.09 (debian lenny)
kernel 2.6.26-1-amd64 (32bit system though)

when does it crash for you, during game or it doesnt even start?
Quote from r_b_l :athlon x2 5000+
nvidia 7600gs
drivers version 173.14.09 (debian lenny)
kernel 2.6.26-1-amd64 (32bit system though)

when does it crash for you, during game or it doesnt even start?

wineboot.exe fails, not LFS error. Maybe 64 bit OS and drivers are epic fail
I love the handy extra's i can now finnaly go onto a new server and track and be going the correct way great work so far i havent found any bug except fro what people have mentioned so good work

Tur8o
Quote from SmegFirk :I don't think you can make the limiter work on rpm because you alter the gear ratios and you could be going quicker than 50/80 before it kicks in. It is supposed to be used to stop you going over a certain speed when you are rolling, especially coming into the pits.

If you are using it to wheelspin out of the pits with a safety net, you deserve to get burnt.

No problems so far for me with this patch

Hej Live for speed runs on Ghz computers, the math needed to get the correct rpm with a certain gear ratio will be on average calculated in less than 0.0001 seconds. Its just needs to be correctly coded in lfs.
This may or may not be a bug, but as i have never noticed it in either z or z10, i thought it was worth putting an spr up of it.

Happens with all cars, so maybe not a bug, but may not be known about, probably is though.
Attached files
possible bug.spr - 32.6 KB - 410 views
Quote from ADOLF1612 :

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x01000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x806E5A2A)

That problem is related with a "Bad" memory stick , or a damaged memory "chip"

Also has the msg "IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
Shadowww: well I already tryed that, that´s why i posted here, to get annother answer (btw My vCard is an ATI radeon 9200/9250 series, and the newest drivers i can get for it are the v6.14 ones, wich are dated around 2005/2006 :S, and in the AMD site the only ones i found are the 6.11 ones: BIG> :S!)

Bluebird B B: mmm I tryed it with GTR2 (that one pushes my PC near to it´s limits) with No Vsync and it runs fine...

GabbO: Ok I´ll Try That .

Inouva: Oh No, Now you scared me, that means that My vCard or one of my MainRam Sticks is damaged or something? .
Yes, IRQL_Not_less_or_equal usually indicates hardware failure or a bad driver, but the precise cause is very hard to find, you'd have to take all the hardware out of your computer and put it back in piece by piece and run LFS after putting in every piece to find what's causing the problem.
Quote from danthebangerboy :This may or may not be a bug, but as i have never noticed it in either z or z10, i thought it was worth putting an spr up of it.

Happens with all cars, so maybe not a bug, but may not be known about, probably is though.

known since ummmm... a long time
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z13 (online compatible)
(458 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG