The online racing simulator
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Yes, IRQL_Not_less_or_equal usually indicates hardware failure or a bad driver, but the precise cause is very hard to find, you'd have to take all the hardware out of your computer and put it back in piece by piece and run LFS after putting in every piece to find what's causing the problem.

Even better solution - check both RAM sticks one by one (first test 1st one, then 2nd one). If LFS fails only with one of them - we wish you a merry warranty.
MM ok I´ll Try that , btw before that, i got a noob question: there´s a Software way to know if any of the sticks got a problem or something? anyway to test ´em or something? (i´m asking this because i think i saw something like this related to memory sticks too, and a program to test ´em, Here in the Lfs forums...).
Quote from geeman1 :
Quote from Aid :i also use win7. it is a but i see no reason why my rear and front springs/dampers should be repaired when all i want to do is change wing 1deg... what one has to do with another?! and do you think real F1 teams change/repair 5% damaged components where all driver wants is simple 2 turns on front wing? forget about it.. time is to precious to do silly things when they don't affect handling and simple wing adjustments can improve it a lot. b-u-g BUG

It's not a bug. It's a improvement suggestion, a reasonably good one too. But it just doesn't belong in to this thread.

Isn't this what F12 does? Just set "repair damage" to "no".
Well i took out one of my memory sticks and it´s running without errors so far, btw i´ll still testing it, as i think there´s nothing wrong with Lfs, it was my PC, sorry to everyone for that and Thanks for Help! .

(now this can go to the spam thread)
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Well i took out one of my memory sticks and it´s running without errors so far, btw i´ll still testing it, as i think there´s nothing wrong with Lfs, it was my PC, sorry to everyone for that and Thanks for Help! .

(now this can go to the spam thread)

btw, test your memory with MemTest86.
Quote from NightEye :Isn't this what F12 does? Just set "repair damage" to "no".

If you make any changes to setup, "repair damage" will be automatically set as "yes", and can't be undone unless you remove the changes you've done.
Nice patch so you are really alive
Look door handle missing. its there sometimes but it gose away too..
Attached images
d.jpg
Not a bug, just the nature of LOD... You can also watch the bonnet and trunk clips disappear on the GTR cars...
Quote from Aid :i also use win7. it is a but i see no reason why my rear and front springs/dampers should be repaired when all i want to do is change wing 1deg... what one has to do with another?! and do you think real F1 teams change/repair 5% damaged components where all driver wants is simple 2 turns on front wing? forget about it.. time is to precious to do silly things when they don't affect handling and simple wing adjustments can improve it a lot. b-u-g BUG

In real F1 your wing will just break off. No way you can effect handling by setting up a wing that lays on the ground somewhere on the racetrack I think this is a good thing.
Thank you Scawen!
Nice job!
Quote from herki :The inertia from accelerating too much can't make you go a tiny bit faster than the speed limit, and that'll earn you the penalty.
Lesson: Don't slam the gas.

Umm, last i checked, inertia doesn't work that way, lol. That'd be like you saying:

"I was accellerating to 50mph, and took my foot off the gas. Because of the inertia, i went up to 63mph before i started to slow down."

No. You slow down the INSTANT power is cut off. Inertia cannot add speed, mearly preserve it. Acceleration can't have inertia.

What's happening is that the limiter kicks in at the proper speed, but it's not instant because it never cuts throttle to zero. So, if it kicks in at 48mph, and you've got a very fast car, it's possible that the fact it doesn't cut to zero throttle means the car is still slightly powered AFTER 48mph, taking you past 48mph to 49 or 50, resulting in your penalty.
speed limiter is not connected to car brakes so: yes, you can get penalty with it!
Quote from Scawen :Improved order of sort by version number in List of Hosts

It hasn't updated in LFSWorld list of hosts yet. And now it shows one LFS Y host ...

Good updates, though!
can someone please tell me where all the folders are gone? i just have skins setups training and dds.

i put lynce´s textures in dds file (it was empty bevore) but they won´t work..
It sounds like you installed the patch in its own new folder, instead of extracting into your existing LFS folder.
Quote from Scawen :It sounds like you installed the patch in its own new folder, instead of extracting into your existing LFS folder.

no it is at the right palce but all the other folders (like engine for example) are gone.

but the game itselfe works fine its not like some datas are missing

E: wait the lfs folder is in the lfs folder but twice it did not overwrite dont ask me why lol
E2: just moved the exe. works fine now thanks
Here is a bug, i have chosen Fo8 and when i reload it comes up this server, i also have no empty server. It comes up all the time i upload
Attached images
Uten navn.JPG
-
(John5200) DELETED by John5200
Quote from aroX123 :Here is a bug, i have chosen Fo8 and when i reload it comes up this server, i also have no empty server. It comes up all the time i upload

reproducable. i made all filters like you and get the same server
I though it was called FE6 = RallyX
and now, in new patch or something it's called FE6 = Rallycross Green.
I can't remember i've seen Fe6 been called Rallycross green before.
or am i that stupid?

EDIT: I am not stupid yeey
Attached images
Patch y.JPG
Who cares what the name is/was

Personally I didn't found any bugs. The arrow works great, even when you look back it changes direction. Good job!
Quote from Amynue :Who cares what the name is/was

Personally I didn't found any bugs. The arrow works great, even when you look back it changes direction. Good job!

indeed
they even keep adding stuff to encourage cruising....i thought they wanted a racing simulator...
Um? What's this? it says modified and when i tried to join it said: Cars isn't the same as host? Does he have scirocco?
Attached images
123.JPG
Hmm strange, never seen that message before, maybe some new message added or has it allways been one like that?
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z13 (online compatible)
(458 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG