The online racing simulator
Quote from Shadowww :Eeeexcuse me?

Its the graphics card, a 5 second google would have avoided a spam post in a thread Scawen is most likely email notified to.

Same bug for me, also - I'm having some LOD issues. Even though I have all my settings to the max, I get quite dramatic object spawning infront of me, if I'm at one end of the westhill straight and start to drive down it, the fence appears around me and the objects such as cones and tires by the track also appear.
Please note the fire extinguishers
P.S. sry for video quality
Attached files
Filmas3.zip - 1.8 MB - 388 views
Quote from mxpxun :Please note the fire extinguishers

saw it.

Broring to have the same look in every pit. should be like, green on that one, yellow on that one, or something like that. And at the top at the pit, there's allways a name in reallife, so when online server that could be it. Show your name on the top of the pitbox and inside the pit.
Attached images
Idea1.JPG
Idea2.JPG
Quote from mxpxun :Please note the fire extinguishers

thats umm not realy test patch related.... i know that since y and there was one (or more) reports in the bug section.
Quote from aroX123 :And at the top at the pit, there's allways a name in reallife, so when online server that could be it. Show your name on the top of the pitbox and inside the pit.

nKPro

EDIT: woops it shows your name only on the car, not at the pit
http://www.netkar-pro.com/gallery/picture22.jpg
http://www.netkar-pro.com/gallery/picture1.jpg
Thanks! I can see the official version each time closer with each new test patch!
theres a long standing issue with restarting from replays
the time interval between pressing shift+r and the race restarting gets scaled with the replays playback speed causing a restart from a replay running in slow motion to take ages
This is good for the community, i didn't look here first, i looked at general chat and saw a thread called "Woohoo" everyone seemed to have perked up and i had a slight thought why are they so happy? Then i thought test patch might be out and it was. So yes this has made a noticeable difference in the community, thanks.
Quote from Scawen :Blue and yellow flags removed from cruise mode

It would be even better to have them on, but work properly.
When driving the correct way the flags work, but when driving the other way around the track, blue and yellow are somewhat (not quite) switched. If it would reckognise that there's a car ahead no matter what direction you're driving; that would be great.

Nice updates Scawen, good improvements

Still waiting for orange text colour though
What do you need blue and yellow flags for in a cruise server?

Those flags are for racing.
exactly you dont have blue and yellow flags waving on the real road to tell you a car is coming the other way lol
Quote :As simple as the idea is, the arrow for exiting pits really is a great little feature. Even experienced LFSer's can join a server and suddenly question themselves over whether the track was standard or reveresed, only to then look like a fool and turn out of garage the wrong way (yes we have all done it at some point :P). So a welcome improvement indeed.

yh totally agree, im pretty good at doing that as the ufbr guys know lol.

ive had a little run of z13 and have found nothing wrong so far, will keep testing

well done scawen, no matter what people say about time since last update, youve had alot of things on your plate and youve done well
When is the scirocco coming?
How long its take?
#91 - SamH
This is the test patch thread. Do you have a bug to report, biffenjohansson? If not, please refrain from posting.
great work been on a few severs and no problems its a ok here
Quote from brt900 :great work been on a few severs and no problems its a ok here

Same.

Only sometimes LOD's are switching at low distances, but that's not a big problem.
#95 - Vitr
Many thanks for this patch
Finally i cant turn of power safe on my vista x64 :laola:
Quote from Dj-Aeri :I'm having this bug with the left wheel of the FXO since Z10.

I have the same thing, my GC is a 9800GT, and you ?
Quote from Vegas Las :I have the same thing, my GC is a 9800GT, and you ?

Same, GIGABYTE GeForce 9800GT 1GB, driver version 185.85.
#98 - senn
the holes in the wheels are not a bug.
Quote from Shadowww :Same, GIGABYTE GeForce 9800GT 1GB, driver version 185.85.

Last drivers too, weird :/
I'm coming to try another settings in the Nvidia configurations...
Sorry if I've missed it, this arrow on leaving the pits.. is it/will it be optional with a /command or an option within options etc?

Its not a big issue, but its not exactly difficult to discover if you are leaving the pits in the correct direction or not.

Thanks!
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z13 (online compatible)
(458 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG