The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Hey, this is not a thread for "cars which I may own in a little while" or "cars I'm thinking of buying". Can we please keep it restricted to cars we actually own? Otherwise it's going to end up yet another thread on cars we wish we owned. I could easily post "my" Viper up here since I intend to own one someday
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Decided to just get an Mr2 instead of a van. Faster, cheaper, better.

RWD, Manual, Mid-Engined...

Not bad for 2 grand.

Hair dresser by any chance?

anyway nice car over all, i got a new car a couple of days ago. Some people seen my LAstcar (vw fox) which i posted here. Well got rid of it and bought myself a volvo c30 but i'll post the pics later this week, cba doing it now.
Roadster, aka Mazda MX-5 (Miata)

with probably the sexiest wheels available for them very nice
Looks very nice!
heres mine, just bought it today

its a vauxhall corsa 1.4 16v sport

Attached images
DPP_0001.JPG
Quote from james12s :heres mine, just bought it today

Damn that's a pimpwagon!

Good luck!

I only know one person with a Corsa, and their parking leads a lot to be desired...

And the obligatory pics of my pimpwagon...

lol jack, as you can see its pretty original and thats the way its staying cos thats why i bought it, you dont see many standard sports about but this is gonna be one of them. i spent the rest of the day trying to fit a sub and amp to it cos my sister wanted it in as she was goign to be driving it to work for a while( to keep it in regular use as i aint got my license yet, about 7 month to go before im 17 lol) but now decided she isnt so the day was a waste as i dont want anything too major sound system wise
Mitsubishi Starion, manufactured in 1985, it's as old as me Around 180 Hp, RWD. It needs parking brake cable, new rear tyres, spare wheel and later a new paint job. Bought it quite cheap, it will cost me some time and money to fix every little thing but I like to fiddle with cars. I'll post more pictures after I wash the car.
Attached images
starion_at_home_2.jpg
xrg/xrt in the making lol
well here's mine
These are my babies
93 VW jetta 2.0 L ...had...But I put it in the ditch at 170 km/h

93 Pontiac Grand Am 3.3L . This is an older picture of it, now it's supercharged and the motor was rebuilt. It's putting out a rediculous amount of power for a fwd car, kinda pointless I know. ( my favorite words with this car is : ohh there goes the transmission AGAIN!!!)

99 oldsmobile alero 3.4L ..no pic of this one but it`s completely stock so use you imagination.

and my everyday driver:
05 saturn ion1 ...completely stock ....for now only got it a few weeks ago, planning to swap the motor for the 2.0L supercharged redline motor.
Attached images
justin VW.jpg
justins_s003 - Copy (3).jpg
saturn.jpg
Quote from james12s :heres mine, just bought it today

Nice looking corsa. If you ever need advice about it, dont EVER ask sam93. He will tell you to remove the rear seats and put 10 subwoofers there.
Or slam into a stopsign
Quote from Scrabby :Or slam into a stopsign

ROFL.

btw mr.scrabby, i saw some piccys of your nissan, and i must say...i like it...ALOT. The best shape imo!
yay
Attached images
PICT3271.JPG
PICT3276.JPG
PICT3279.JPG
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :ROFL.

btw mr.scrabby, i saw some piccys of your nissan, and i must say...i like it...ALOT. The best shape imo!

Thank you

TEIN Coilovers will be mine within a few weeks so ima gonna slam it to the ground
Welded diff also on its way, next month. Sparco seat(s), 4point belts etc...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Sounds very nice!

Good thing your getting decent suspension. Wanna see what a car with boat suspension drifts like?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... next_from=PL&index=23

Its actually quite surprising how well it drifts with such crappy suspension!

I want that car! And BTW I wouldn't call that a boat. It's a bit soft for track usage and I would probably prefer it more stiff, but it seems to handle quite nicely and after all way more stiffer than average family saloon.
Well I don't really like the drifting with ford's/bmw's etc....
And indeed i'd like to have decent handling before improving the engine
Quote from BigPeBe :I want that car! And BTW I wouldn't call that a boat. It's a bit soft for track usage and I would probably prefer it more stiff, but it seems to handle quite nicely and after all way more stiffer than average family saloon.

True, but he seems to have stock/cheap suspension on it! Its wobbling around like crazy!!
I agree it does look nice though. Its hard to find the older XR4ti over here.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG