The online racing simulator
Quote from amp88 :"With F1 having succumbed to the new fad of including dancing in absolutely everything, Sebastien Vettel makes the bold choice of The Robot during his mandatory mid-race dance stop."

Win
Someone else can take my turn, I can't find any good pictures...
tehe (first time in this thread, dont kill me )

RRARRARRARAWAWRAWRRARARARRRAAAARARWARAWR
a
Wharrrrrgarbl

"Iii caaaaan'ttt seeeee sh****t rwahwagahwa"
om nom nom
*Iiiii'll bee baack*
faasssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

if anyone has watched rocket man they will get it
Poweeeeeerrrr!
"The Atom is a bloody good car. Not only is it fun to drive...it also saves on going in for plastic surgery. Your wife want a facelift? Simply let her drive it at high speed
Something about new hairdos...
Vtak just kicked in y0!
meh
Economical crysis arrived.

or

LFS : Press F to show forces.
NASA criticised over design of new "eco-friendly" moon rover.
The Great Escape takes a turn for the worst, as most of escape car disappears.
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround : this post didn't contribute to the thread... but Flame should win this one, I think it was very funny :D
The Lotus 'back bone' chassis design was road tested extensively in the early 80's.
Suddenly the porsche test driver regretted asking for more feel to the steering.
Trevor had only been asleep in the car for ten minutes, but then he was in the middle of Liverpool....
They see me rollin!
Tony Blair unimpressed with transport provided during tour of Iran.
Come on, post a pic!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG