The online racing simulator
Quote from ksa_land :look under ...LFS/map_info/...

or look at attachment

doh! why didn't i think of that :doh:

thanks
Quote from Honey :if i were u, guys, i will check the main page right now...

lol, fraid thats old news now!
Quote from Jakg :lol, fraid thats old news now!

yeah, but seemed that many people still didnt know...

btw, omg, omg, this car is really beautiful not much different from the rendering: really amazing!
ooo certainly loooks great!!!.. now time get rid of that bmw skin and paint it red
is it just me but it looks rushed to me...shading (the brushing) doesn't look very good..., but i'm 100% sure that this will be polished into something A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Quote from need :Nice to see the 'Evening' option added to the CMX viewer

Looks like it's not night racing then, just evening racing for now

we've had evening races for quite some time tho, along with noon racing, overcast racing, cloudy races etc ..
they are allowing skinning the BMW-Sauber?......

well i guess the agreement wasn't about making publicity to us at all...
Sauber doesn't need publicity from us. We all know they're there.
Quote from Madman_CZ :ooo certainly loooks great!!!.. now time get rid of that bmw skin and paint it red

yep i definately must adapt my xfr/xfg (who saw it know how beautiful and how red it is ) skin to the bmw
Quote from MAGGOT :Sauber doesn't need publicity from us. We all know they're there.

sauber don't but intel does...surely intel gained much more sympathy (only that btw )
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :My UFR took one look at the BF1 and started crying. Poor thing

i think the ufr will win in the long run tho the brake discs are gone on some of the cars .. :doctor:

edit; wth they just updated the link for the cmx viewer, it's no longer R, its S

edit2: oh in the s version the brake discs are back . phewww.

edit3: the R version is still online tho, http://www.liveforspeed.net/fi ... =LFS_VIEWER_S2R_ALPHA.zip
I feel like i´m going to fall in love with this car , oh dude!! I can´t wait aaah
I want to sleep and wake up only 3 days from now
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :

My UFR suddenly brightened at the thought of finally getting a few more polys for its mudguards. If version S doesn't improve things, I don't know what I'm going to say to it.

bad news, the brake discs are back in version S
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :

My UFR suddenly brightened at the thought of finally getting a few more polys for its mudguards. If version S doesn't improve things, I don't know what I'm going to say to it.

my complains (not that it bothers me) about graphics were totally gone when i played LFS v0.04Q again. Long way it came...
adding of brake on the formula with new viewer
Quote from _rod_ :Cant even enter on the website...

prolly crashed

O/T.... Happy birthday rodrigo!! Your 400lb toothless american hooker is on the way!!! :elefant: :drink:
South City Long Here I come!!!

(in 3 days )
Attached images
So4.jpg
Arms thick?
Hi all,
I have just checked the BF1 model and I have to say nice work if Eric had to model it all.Its really nice work but I dont understand why he spend so much time making such a nice and accurate model and ended with way toot thick arms.
Hope they will tweak this unaccuracy.Looks a bit odd in my eyes:-(.

Overall I am quite happy with all these updates so far.
Will this help?
Not sure if the attached will be of any use to anyone while you wait for something more accurate...

edit: Doh! Just seen the viewer update to S - file updated
Attached files
BF1_RoughPhotoshopTemplate_S.zip - 1.8 MB - 788 views
Quote from Taavi(EST) :@devil, u meant those?, they do look maybe tad too thick...

http://www.f1-country.com/f1-engineer/suspension1.jpg

Yes,I mean exactly this.They are way too thick from this view and a bit unaccurate.
I just dont get it why the model looks so nice and the arms so bad.
Attached images
BMW-F1-06-3-1600.jpg
moan moan moan moan moan .. blah blah blah.. moan moan ...
No they are correct , go look at the Sauber site

Can't be bothered to post a link for you...
-
F1 suspension is very thick like that to reduce the frontal area, which looks right to me.

EDIT: Yep they are to thick when you look at them from above.
Attached images
fb1suspension.jpg
Quote from Madman_CZ :moan moan moan moan moan .. blah blah blah.. moan moan ...

So posting accurate disprepency is moaning.Thats really new to me.
The arms look fine from front(thin) but way to thick from top view or angle view.They are modelled too thick from top view.

But who needs a minute in Blackwood?
(775 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG