The online racing simulator
I'm gonna go ahead and speculate some more.

"But who needs a minute in blackwood"

Its almost like they are saying why do we need to use blackwood, i have a sneaking suspicion that perhaps another track for the new F1 might appear. Of course this is massive speculation so don't hold me to it

Gotta say a F1 on the oval is gonna be an absolute blast.
Quote from Hyperactive :Those ...uhm... 2 corners look tempting lol (not)

Look again, the 1st pic was bad, yes! , but look at these, 1st pic shows different corners, and 2nd shows cars (bad quality tho)
Attached images
BMWTEST2.jpg
BMWTEST3.jpg
lol i think i can see an M3 in there i rekon that the patch might be out by 20:00 GMT or 8:00pm GMT
Quote from Christian Seidel :Are you OK with that? At least I am...

Sure , I don't believe the devs deliberately postpone the release of finished and tested patch just to tease us, their customers, for more than a week
Quote from Blackout :and to someone: The reason F1 has TC and LC is allowed is that FIA just cant control they arent using them. Todays computers. And because of the safety. But we dont have those problems do we. I think it wouldnt much LFSish to have aids.

F1 cars have TC only because it is faster.
If you ask me everyone's just rotated the picture the wrong way as Kid hinted earlier....flip the jpgs posted earlier through 180 degrees and it reads Nuno Maia, I suspect it's no more than a name credit for the render.
I Must Have That Track!
Quote from Cipher :lol i think i can see an M3 in there i rekon that the patch might be out by 20:00 GMT or 8:00pm GMT

Here we go again ..
ofcourse we go again...hope dies last, right?
Quote from ste_ :Here we go again ..

ok if im right im right if im wrong im wrong end of story. i hope it does get released tonight tho.
Quote from sturje :I'm gonna go ahead and speculate some more.

"But who needs a minute in blackwood"

Its almost like they are saying why do we need to use blackwood, i have a sneaking suspicion that perhaps another track for the new F1 might appear. Of course this is massive speculation so don't hold me to it

Gotta say a F1 on the oval is gonna be an absolute blast.

Valid speculation. Though I think devs are coming to an end of teasing now that we are reaching a spiritual high in terms of this blackwood guessing game. It seems to be a perfect timing to release the patch tomorrow, except if they could present a real life GP circuit to go with it. But that would be a very far cry indeed.
Digital Photography
Now, as it looks like LFS has a deal with BMW, wouldn't it be nice to have M3 or M5 in LFS some day?
Quote from afastest :Now, as it looks like LFS has a deal with BMW, wouldn't it be nice to have M3 or M5 in LFS some day?

'

Now that sounds like fun!, but imagine the newbies that come to LFS now, this sportmanship that we have would be smashed into bits!
Quote from afastest :Now, as it looks like LFS has a deal with BMW, wouldn't it be nice to have M3 or M5 in LFS some day?

Having a deal with the BMW F1 team (if they do) is different thing than having a deal with BMW directly.

EDIT: dreams: http://www.liveforspeed.net/?p ... ntents&car=BMW_M3_GTR
O Rly moment....

Nuno Maia is credited in the 'special thanks' section of the exit screen....

I'll get me coat - couldn't recall seeing this posted earlier - if it has been, Owl me bad!
oh dear, may i know how u guys found these links in the first place??
Quote from wE1l :oh dear, may i know how u guys found these links in the first place??

It's just a trick my friend.

Dan,
Well i dunno if it has been noticed but:

On the F1 picture the racing number is 17. It may mean that this is gonna be infact a new car and not just modyfied fo8.
Quote from wE1l :oh dear, may i know how u guys found these links in the first place??

fake

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG