The online racing simulator
Notice that the tyres read Falcon RZ, and not Michelin.. hmm
#27 - ste_
OMG now i'll be able to crash at even higher speeds -- thanks devs!!
Quote from KiDCoDEa :told ya

Can I hold you responsible for any health concerns I may now be feeling due to this?

Edit: I guess Scavier didn't get permission from Michelin
Quote from Breizh :No way!
Can anyone make out the bottom left text?

Attached images
teaser1x.jpg
this is madness. I can't take it any longer..i'm going out...(nothing new will show up today for sure)
OMFG i cant believe i was right with the whole intel/villneuve/vykos thing
Quote from ste_ :OMG now i'll be able to crash at even higher speeds -- thanks devs!!

I think you should just stick to the UF, ste
Anyone for an Aston Cadet F1 GP? LOL

Ok, I can't concentrate in my work now, great.

You owe me a work day guys XDDD
Im sure the text start with F1, but its under licence isnt it for a few years by Sony?
Quote from andy29 :But they don't have real cars

Looks like they do now! This development is the defenition of 'bombshell'!
I'm glas they waited until the aero and tyre improvements before this though.

Great stuff!
Attached images
bmwsauber02_170106.jpg
Excellent. This must be the first serious F1 simulation since GP4 and F1C. Its about time someone had another stab at it.

Looks like all that Intel sponsorship in the German ESL pro leagues has finally come up with the goods. Thats networking for you.
#37 - Jakg
Quote from andy29 :

already done that above, i think it says P I P I N N I I N I I
Maybe I am a bit too curious, but I would be interested in the traffic statistics the lfs-sites had the last week
#39 - KTy

Sounds exciting
Quote from Jakg :hmmmm, pic called "teaser", cant read the text at the side tho, this needs invwstigating!

new car rumors were correct, just a shame the other thread was closed....

EDIT - Opin in Photoshop, what that in the corner? took the liberty of attacthing a right way round version...

Kidcodea made so far some nice renders as I saw.I think the second part is Nuno but dunno what is the 1st like F1**NUNO....hard to really read that.
Quote from colcob :Excellent. This must be the first serious F1 simulation since GP4 and F1C. Its about time someone had another stab at it.

Looks like all that Intel sponsorship in the German ESL pro leagues has finally come up with the goods. Thats networking for you.

Sony bought the rights to F1 games some time ago, that's why we've only seen crappy plastic games with arcade like handling and cars that can lap Spa in less than 5 seconds.
WTF?:drunk: :drunk:
OMG:hyper:

See.... this should lap blackwood under 1min....
I was expecting a LMP like car, but oh well, maybie next time...
The text means "nuno maia", its just a weird font and mirrored/rotated or something.
Anyways, you can see who made that without knowing what the text means.
Quote from Djbob :Im sure the text start with F1, but its under licence isnt it for a few years by Sony?

I think the F1 is under licence of the Sony not the CAR itself.Its property of BMW - Sauber i think.
Hehehe, I'm pimpin

Dan,
I am doomed, I hate F1 like stuff
well,now i recon that's the really reason they redesign the dashboard of openwheels`~haha~

recieve my kiss, LFS team~~~
How the ****ing hell did they pull that one out the bag?

Guess it must have been with the ESL/Intel link but still to get BMW Sauber behind it for free (or a nominal sum) is ****ing amazing.

Excuse my french
Quote from Jakg :already done that above, i think it says P I P I N N I I N I I

Oops
The forum is too slow to keep up...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG