The online racing simulator
"But who needs a minute in Blackwood?" - Isn't that a request to do Blackwood in the FO8 in less than a minute?
The WR is at 1:00.530.

Where are the really fast guys? Or do I have to do it on my own?

Quote from --==Gogo==-- :"But who needs a minute in Blackwood?" - Isn't that a request to do Blackwood in the FO8 in less than a minute?
The WR is at 1:00.530.

Where are the really fast guys? Or do I have to do it on my own?

Go ahead, make my day...
Quote from colcob :If you go and have another go at reading the 'Pit Lane Experience' page or whatever it was called, it sounds to me like the pit stop challenge is an actual physical thing, like you have to change a wheel on an F1 mockup or something. That is entirely separate to the sentence that describes driving the simulator.

OK sorry for the missunderstanding.
Quote from colcob :If you go and have another go at reading the 'Pit Lane Experience' page or whatever it was called, it sounds to me like the pit stop challenge is an actual physical thing, like you have to change a wheel on an F1 mockup or something. That is entirely separate to the sentence that describes driving the simulator.

I read it as you yourself being in the car during a pitstop by the professional pitcrew, would be nice though
Are they going to release some kind of a clue, today as to what we can expect next?
Probably. I just hope it is something better than some cryptic "old guru farted blue smoke and at 2 minutes there was a minute of silence in kyoto. But who is kyoto?"
Anyone know what times they have been posting the daily updates/teasers at?
Quote from stevewhite :Are they going to release some kind of a clue, today as to what we can expect next?

Doesn't look like it, they've utterly forsaken us. They've even locked our update thread. :weeping:

Daily updates, everyone was nice and excited, then nothing. They've gone illepall

Still, I guess they're going to release the patch eventually, so

Can they really 'top' the F1 car ??? and BMW/Sauber collaboration ???

Maybe with a new track, or night racing ?

or today they will announce the patch release date, or actually release it.

Or is there something you can think of that's bigger than the F1 Car ?

Lets hope todays riddle is 'Who needs 10 mins to go round the Ring?'
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from letdown427 :Doesn't look like it, they've utterly forsaken us. They've even locked our update thread. :weeping:

Daily updates, everyone was nice and excited, then nothing. They've gone illepall

Still, I guess they're going to release the patch eventually, so

Easter weekend.... even LFS devs deserve high days and holidays
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think they were intending to release the patch last Friday, then they found something that needed fixing at the last minute and now they're scrambling around pulling stupid proverbs out of their arses each day to try to keep us interested

Great minds... :detective
Quote from the_angry_angel :Great minds... :detective

No, They'd have shown us the F1 before release so the problem couldn't have happened at the last minute...... and if a problem occurred earlier, they would have had plenty of time to make a day 6, 7 ,8 pages......

So, no, I don't think there was a problem.... I think the devs are EVIL and like to see us all suffer!

Anyway, enjoy the show and the patch will be here very soon
Quote from Smax :Easter weekend.... even LFS devs deserve high days and holidays

But they locked our update thread I was crushed when I couldn't read the latest spammings, sorry, update happenings.

D'ah well.
Will we ever know if there was a problem with the patch or if this was intended? By this i mean the teasing...
Quote from CharlieP :
Anyway, enjoy the show and the patch will be here very soon

He knows something! TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!

Oh, wait, you know nothing, just like the rest of us. Apologies.
So, where's that patch
Quote from stevewhite :Will we ever know if there was a problem with the patch or if this was intended? By this i mean the teasing...

Ah, but will we even care once the patch is out?
This patch better be damn good to keep me glued to the computer all of my Easter holidays...
FFS people lol,

Quote :
While we finish the patch, we will post some info and a picture or two about a new feature or update, each day.

Day 1 - feature/update
Day 2 - feature/update
Day 3 - feature/update
Day 4 - feature/update
Day 5 - feature/update
Day 6 - picture
Day 7 - picture
Day 8 - ?

see they have stuck to their word
Quote from Hyperactive :I just hope it is something better than some cryptic "old guru farted blue smoke and at 2 minutes there was a minute of silence in kyoto. But who is kyoto?"

Quote from snewham :
Day 1 - feature/update
Day 2 - feature/update
Day 3 - feature/update
Day 4 - feature/update
Day 5 - feature/update
Day 6 - MEANINGLESS picture
Day 7 - The Surprise
Day 8 - How can they top that?

They're just being annoying now

I may have adjusted that quote, to make it more accurate.
Maybe they finsihed the patch in the first 5 days, maybe theyre re-enacting the beginning of the bible...

*And on the 6th day, the developers shall rest..*

Maybe not ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG