The online racing simulator
Quote :Guys, have a look at this: http://213.202.247.220/index.php?sid=&p=game

so i think it's clear: patch release will be the 22nd (so f.....ing long)

That is so odd. What is it? A lfs League?

Not the car on the website'cause it has Michelin tires
Quote from VorTeX3k :Guys, have a look at this: http://213.202.247.220/index.php?sid=&p=game

lol 4 days aint long!!. plus there is no indication the devs will follow that! also it means we get 4 more suprise updates
That may not be the actual release.
Intel seems to be starting some "racing challenge" with an online game where you can win a BMW M6, starting at 22nd of april..

and when we now implicate all those new "pictures" (wtf?? pic), the intel spot and the sentence of the guru "but who needs a minute in blackwood"...
i think it's clear that the mentioned online game will be LFS and will include the BMW Sauber F1 car with the target to hit the 1 minute limit of blackwood.

and i also think that this car will be a demo car, so that everybody can participate to this challenge.
Quote :Intel seems to be starting some "racing challenge" with an online game where you can win a BMW M6, starting at 22nd of april..

good. Not coming 22nd
Quote from tristancliffe :...
And besides it'll be banned by the implemenation of standard ECU's soon anyway, so without traction control we, the LFS community, can say we predicted this and refused to be pansied by such aids.

Better quote before it's too late.

What about the launch control plus other smaller "aids"? Having a standard ecu it would mean that no launch control as well, no? And wouldn't the F1 car be just the more powerful F08 without any of these aids? In some way you lose some of the finesse but get some brutality in return.

Imho, if we want top class racing in LFS we must be prepared that it might introduce some electronic "helps" as well to make it like the real thing.

But of course I'd like to see no TCS, launch controls etc.. in F1. With manual gearboxes etc... But would it be the highest class of motorsports anymore? After all one of the F1 themes is the high level of technology.
Quote from VorTeX3k :Intel seems to be starting some "racing challenge" with an online game where you can win a BMW M6, starting at 22nd of april..

and when we now implicate all those new "pictures" (wtf?? pic), the intel spot and the sentence of the guru "but who needs a minute in blackwood"...
i think it's clear that the mentioned online game will be LFS and will include the BMW Sauber F1 car with the target to hit the 1 minute limit of blackwood.

and i also think that this car will be a demo car, so that everybody can participate to this challenge.

interesting thoughts but its all just more speculation my friend!
Quote from Hyperactive :PS. I saw a dream that Scawen send me an SMS saying that the patch will be released on 19th of this month. Because it's a dream it can't be wrong

I had a dream too. Scawen said the patch would be released at a beach, so all LFS'rs went to this beach to get the patch and ended up burried up to their necks in sand. Then Scawen came along and spread jam on all our faces and released 100s of jars of jam-loving skin-eating ants.

Just as everyone was screaming, I felt this vibrating between my legs, and when I reached down to find out what it was, I found my wang had been replaced by a phone. So anyway, I answered the phone and it was my mum. OMG. And she told me I was late for my maths exam, and I hadn't done any revision and I couldn't find a pen.

Not sure what this means tho.
when ever i get a high nose setup, i lower the front suspension and add some downforce to make it look normal..
Hmm, lovely babelfish...

Quote :Here you can prove, what is F1 in you and for the current boliden of the BMW cleanly teams over the virtual racing course to hunt. The on-line play will be started soon.

Quote from Madman_CZ :interesting thoughts but its all just more speculation my friend!

of course.. but the first time since this speculations about the patch started, i really believe in something and really think that some speculation is true. and thats that one i mentioned

ok, we'll all see, but i hope i was wrong with the date :P
I think you need to call your psychiatrist ste.. illepall
#564 - Rob
Quote from Tukko :I think you need to call your psychiatrist ste.. illepall

Just make sure to use a proper phone this time....
Quote from Tukko :I think you need to call your psychiatrist ste.. illepall

I tried to but the gang of singing potatos that lives under the stairs wouldn't let me.
@Tristan - the T/C doesn't make for less overtaking per say. It's more the fact that F1 cars are physically big cars and are designed to deliberatley make the air behind them dirty.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
#567 - KTy
Quote from VorTeX3k :Guys, have a look at this: http://213.202.247.220/index.php?sid=&p=game

The puzzle is starting to have a pretty good shape

My speculation as others mentioned earlier
* Demo of LFS will include the F1 or there will be a (small) specific LFS demo, with only BL and the F1...
* Intel-BMW-Sauber has an amazing product for their fans
* Devs have an amazing opportunity to make LFS becomes *huge* and extremely popular

Time will tell

KTy
Since all these things with BMW now has started comming up and deals with the BMW team and lfs mebe some of this might be right since i heard one of the Devs got a new BMW M3 recently.
Quote :* Demo of LFS will include the F1 or there will be a (small) specific LFS demo, with only BL and the F1...

no!!! They will not get the best car. They should get the XF GTI/XR GT/RB4.

this bmw thing is just to develop a f1 car and then never show again.
I hope that video on that wierd sïte isnt form LFS. That car moves SOOOO UNREALISTIC there(especially in the first drift).

BTW, how did you get that, VorTeX?
Quote from B11TME :...
since i heard one of the Devs got a new BMW M3 recently.

Quote from MadCatX :I hope that video on that wierd sïte isnt form LFS. That car moves SOOOO UNREALISTIC there(especially in the first drift).

obviously it's just an animation.
Quote from MadCatX :I hope that video on that wierd sïte isnt form LFS. That car moves SOOOO UNREALISTIC there(especially in the first drift).

i think this is only a small animation to make the people get interested

well, someone from the german forum found this page
of course, looks like its made in 3D studio or something like that. Aand here comes the question... if LFS will really contain BMW F1 car, why to make a video in external program, when you can use animation from a game??? You are getting crazy guys (plz dont take it like an offence)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG