The online racing simulator
#51 - joen
wtf...but...but....huh?...really?....
BMW aren't affiliated with Williams any more... it's BMW + Sauber... the liveries are close, but that's about it
OMG thats ****in awesome And not only a F1 car, also the best one I'm really interested in the sound of this one

Greets,
Warper
if this BMW williams will really be drivable in LfS I wonder if it will be skinnable... I dont think intel or any other sponsor will allow that though... :/
Quote from Djbob :Im sure the text start with F1, but its under licence isnt it for a few years by Sony?

Race Driver 3 has some Williams F1 cars including the 2005 one, maybe Sony's license is only for an F1 game, like F1C was

I can't belive it, think of Westhill, Aston, Kyoto Gp... ok, enough coffee for today. This can't be good for health.
Are we there yet?
Quote from andy29 :

u rotated it anti-clockwise..
try clockwise and u have your un-exciting answer ...
OMG AN F1 CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want it as sooooooooon as possibleeeeeeee
:eek: ohh myy... F1 in LFS .... oh maaaan..... :faint:

thats the biggest step in the development of LFS so far.

cant get breath.... need to take a walk
Quote from St4Lk3R :if this BMW williams will really be drivable in LfS I wonder if it will be skinnable... I dont think intel or any other sponsor will allow that though... :/

Make it a Sauber,and your good to go
http://www.bmw-sauber-f1.com/en/index.html
Quote from ajp71 :...to get BMW Sauber behind it for free (or a nominal sum) is ****ing amazing.

Actually, I've always wondered why games developers would have to pay to have 'official' content in their games. This is free exposure for Sauber BMW, Intel, Petronas etc. They benefit from this, why should they charge money?
#63 - wien
So THAT's what Eric has been up to! Eeeeeheeheeheeheehee.... :faint:
God cheers Kid no longer want to kill you now I know what you've been upto as well as bashing nK
#65 - J.B.
:faint:
Quote from farcar :Actually, I've always wondered why games developers would have to pay to have 'official' content in their games. This is free exposure for Sauber BMW, Intel, Petronas etc. They benefit from this, why should they charge money?

At least they should benefit from it.
#67 - Jakg
quick knock up....

how do i do transparency in photoshop?
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Oh my f**** goodness! The best thing on the screen is, that it is rendered.

AND look at the arms (Querlenker). They are much thinner than the current FO8 one's (like in the first screenshot). Maybe thats the "...and maybe a surprise.." Scaven talked about when announcing the patch?

Would be great!
#69 - joen
I have not been able to get my jaw in it's usual place ever since I entered this thread...

i mean, when you guys talk about a surprise you're not exactly kidding around ey!?

Farcar, it's copyrighted material..
The guru said:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArggggghhhhh!!! I'm gonna eat all your souls!!!! Muuuuhahahahaharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........
But who needs a minute of sleep?"
well todays update came rather early so me is thinking maybe just maybe it could be later today.. hmmmmm
#73 - wien
Quote from ajp71 :God cheers Kid no longer want to kill you now I know what you've been upto as well as bashing nK

Haha.. Those nK guys have been sooo proud of their cooporation with those Formula Ford (or whatever) teams, and then LFS just goes ahead and snatches a frekkin F1 team.

Now, where is that Nelson smily?
I want teaser1 (and subsequent ones) in desktop res...
Quote from farcar :Actually, I've always wondered why games developers would have to pay to have 'official' content in their games. This is free exposure for Sauber BMW, Intel, Petronas etc. They benefit from this, why should they charge money?

I've thought of that also, but think about the popularity that LFS is going to get with this, GT is great, F3 is great, but... F1 is F1.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG