The online racing simulator
wow awesome ive been away for like half a year but really its amazin whats goin on, and scawen eric and victor are clever guys and i wish them all massive success!!!!
Didn't Vykos have something to do with that intel video...
He done the over taking move and has 'contacts' there.
That movie, smells like new sounds
Quote from SoloNijN :That movie, smells like new sounds

did you never learn not to trust advertisments?
Quote from vladimir :did you never learn not to trust advertisments?

ye, thats just a fo8 with real f1 sounds but on it
Quote from farcar :Actually, I've always wondered why games developers would have to pay to have 'official' content in their games. This is free exposure for Sauber BMW, Intel, Petronas etc. They benefit from this, why should they charge money?

Devs get money by SELLING LFS which features BMW/Intel/Petronas content, this is a commercial thing, I bet there will be loads of ppl becoming interested in buying LFS should it contain F1 stuff. You can't really tell who benefit more out of this, win-win for both parties, and Gosh, what a partnership!!!

Can't believe my first post in this thread is to answer that, still out of breath now. But for some bubble bursting---will it be merely an updated FO8? Remember F1 today uses V8 engines, maybe the only thing it's got to do with F1 is a BMW-Sauber livery...
^ New body too. Can't wait for this... been looking for a decent F1 car sim for awhile...
Quote from TiJay :^ New body too. Can't wait for this... been looking for a decent F1 car sim for awhile...

I wouldn't expect the car to be available in the demo
Quote from wE1l :
Can't believe my first post in this thread is to answer that, still out of breath now. But for some bubble bursting---will it be merely an updated FO8? Remember F1 today uses V8 engines, maybe the only thing it's got to do with F1 is a BMW-Sauber livery...

the picture on the site is a render...

Quote from TiJay :
been looking for a decent F1 car sim for awhile...

its not going to be a f1 sim with a complete field...
Quote from joen :I wouldn't expect the car to be available in the demo

Whats your point?
:woohoo:

Wow can this day get any better ?

It just did

Sunderland 1 Newcastle 4

If they release this patch today i'm gonna need an :ambulance

pwned
Wow, the devs really know's how to mess with us :P

But this looks great, as the rest of the new stuff. Really looking forward to it
Haha, prolly not... Buy the game ! Now! ( maybe it becomes more expensive because of licenses? hihi )

but faster111 does, on the grounds that the demo hasn't had any updates
Quote :its not going to be a f1 sim with a complete field...

But atleast the car physics will be there for that car.
Quote :I wouldn't expect the car to be available in the demo

Lucky I've got a spare £25 lying around... Might just convince me to buy it, online F1 cars...
There is some "code" in that F1 car picture at the left bottom. Who's gonna work it's meaning out?

There must be a reason it's there.

P.S.:
As I see, our favourite topic is closed
Quote from balee :There is some "code" in that F1 car picture at the left bottom. Who's gonna work it's meaning out?

P.S.:

better read this thread through, lot have been discussed. btw the text seems to be PIPMNINI
Quote from wE1l :better read this thread through, lot have been discussed.

Oh, yes, seems I'm blind...
could devs post concreet news because it's boooooooooooring
Quote :...who needs a minute in Blackwood?

That would be me.
Quote from balee :There is some "code" in that F1 car picture at the left bottom. Who's gonna work it's meaning out?

P.S.:

I dont think there is some hidden clue or anything like that. IMO devs just presumed they will be able to release the patch before they run out of the New features themed sceenshots. Because they promised a screenshot every day, they must give us something. And we are now searching for some "mysterious hidden secret surprise". S+E+V must laugh if they are reading this.....
Quote from SiYaK :could devs post concreet news because it's boooooooooooring

No, YOU think it's boring, but most people think it's pretty exciting
i'm not alone to think it's boring
it was funny a start but now it's so long

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG