The online racing simulator
Hope we get the patch tomorrow, I'm off to bed.

I'd like to see some F1 dreams MMMmmh. Rallycrossing in F1...
Quote from Hyperactive :Hope we get the patch tomorrow, I'm off to bed.

I'd like to see some F1 dreams MMMmmh. Rallycrossing in F1...

That's what I've been doing today, BL RX in an F1 car

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=6586
hmm wonder what the devs will call this car. I mean we have the FOX, FO8, FXR and so on..... I doubt it will be called F1 tho i may be wrong
Quote from Hyperactive :MMMmmh. Rallycrossing in F1...

That's just like mixing ice cream and pasta illepall

oh I'm off to bed too.. dreaming of 450hp RB4 GTR @ 5 km long fully gravel KY Rallycross track
FOB for BMW?
:hide:
Attached images
spypic.jpg
oh damn owls everywhere... O RLY ?
Quote from filur ::hide:

rofl... ok that produced a giggle within me..... but you know its not safe for owls to drive especially without headwear protection!!!

naughty!!!!
O Rly?

*just noticed the avatars are gone, and my do not feed the emu thing now makes no sense whatsoever
Quote from Tukko :dreaming of 450hp RB4 GTR @ 5 km long fully gravel KY Rallycross track

Or you could just go play RBR.
and now, what we must wait for tomorrow... more guru´s tips?. more mistery pics? hmmmm or we finally got the patch??? i doubt about this last one, but i dont know what they gonna post womorrow O.o

i want the patch
Quote from Tukko :oh damn owls everywhere... O RLY ?

YA RLY
Quote from fangio86 :and now, what we must wait for tomorrow... more guru´s tips?. more mistery pics? hmmmm or we finally got the patch??? i doubt about this last one, but i dont know what they gonna post womorrow O.o

i want the patch

Well seeing as we got an F1 car today I might just wish this teasing/feature adding goes on rather than get my patch just yet
Googled for a helmet and found this, for some reason this image is amazingly funny.
hmmmm... yes that is quite funny
Quote from ajp71 :YA RLY

ÅL R8EY THEN
Wow, I just read this from start to finish.

And I really don't like the idea of F1 cars. I like LFS because it has road cars in it. F1 and the like has never appealed to me. We need more road cars.

And if Intel get in with LFS I hope that doesn't mean it will get Intel only tweaks. That'd suck balls.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Wow, I just read this from start to finish.

And I really don't like the idea of F1 cars. I like LFS because it has road cars in it. F1 and the like has never appealed to me. We need more road cars.

And if Intel get in with LFS I hope that doesn't mean it will get Intel only tweaks. That'd suck balls.

10 road cars not enough? We only have 3 single seaters and possibly 4 with the F1. Plus the other 5 are racing versions of road cars so i dont see why you dont like it. illepall
Wouldn't it be the FO1? and now what to do with the liveries? the F08 was a great platform and rarely raced on other tracks but ovals- out fault really, but are we ready for the FO1?
where is the more powerful UF1275? instead of the UF1000?
or the Formula Ford...or the SuperTruck? or the TouringCar (a four door FXR i guess, no turbo_) or where is the Rear drive live axle Trans-am racer, or the V8 supercar? or the DTM machine? The LMP1?!!!
and Silverstone, or Donnington, or Spa or the nurburgring or Laguna seca, monza, Brno, Catalunya, LeMans? I would love teasers all along until the patch come out...the speculation is fun, and with the "what the ****?!" at LFS.net well this is too good.
yeah the formula v8 is supposed to be like a f3000/nipon car so i dont think they will make it a f1 car... or maybe they will.
formula nipon and F1 spec cars in 1 game would be awsome
I don't think you can actually copy an F1 and just rename it like this. Theses are full of copy right and it would be a specific model, the bmw f1 for example. I doubt that BMW would agree with the idea of let the devs copy their car like this without saying anything. Would be good advertising, but still...
Quote from Madman_CZ :AMD FOREVER!!!!

i like amd. but they have SERIOUS catching up to do. am2 platform is gonna get crushed by conroe. 50% and more.
laptop market is duo core...
2006 and 2007 are totally intel years unless amd can come with something unexpected FAST.
the fpu perf on conroe is awesome for rendering...

peace
Quote from sil3ntwar :10 road cars not enough? We only have 3 single seaters and possibly 4 with the F1. Plus the other 5 are racing versions of road cars so i dont see why you dont like it. illepall

Because ALL servers will be running the F1 for months. Plus F1 is a dull sport.
People said that about the F08 and oval yet that died pretty quick.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Because ALL servers will be running the F1 for months. Plus F1 is a dull sport.

That's true. The fo8 would be completly dropped from the oval and the f1 would take all the place everywhere. I personally don't hate the idea of having an f1, as the difference from the fo8 and the f1 would be pretty big, but I don't know... I prefer racing touring cars in LFS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG