The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :LOL at the wheels, there are no rims and the brake disks dont move with the wheels.

No shit sherlock.
Nice renders! I never use photoshop out of one simple reason. I want people to see what mistakes I do so I can correct them or getting tips on how to correct them :P
But at some point, some renderers cannot make mistakes. I dont know if I am one of them yet tho.
Everybody makes mistakes.. And sometimes the mind of even the best 3D modelers think that the render is perfect, but a minor error could occur and lower the quality of the render in other peoples eyes...
and thats why we use a little photoshop
Exactly.. But the point was that even the best modeler doesn`t see his error until somebody else sees it :P But what the hell.. I lay off that vodka for now.. Cheers everybody
hey when I press "on run driving" the car are stoped.. I press all in the mouse and the keyboard and I got nothing... how move the car? How make the animation? I thing that the "tutorial" are incomplete.
Quote from okijuhans :http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/FZR_C4r_track5.png

http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/FZR_C4r_track_BBS.png

Maybe some adjusting etc, but for C4Racing again. Render job is fine, now where are "cheaters" / Photoshop guys

I think sky backround could use some little tweaking.
Looking at the cars, sun is located to the left but on clouds the opposite side is illuminated. Considering the height and angle of your camera, it also seems like backround is little too low as you would expect hint of that red shade showing through behind the building (as you would expect during sunset). Horizon line ends up actually being quite "high" in this shot, as you can see in the attachment.

I think you can actually render a black/white mask to cut out sky from rendering shot and fine tune it in Photoshop without having to keep redoing renders over and over again.
Attached images
sky&horizon.png
Yes, you are right, but I am not on the mood to that at the moment.
Quote from Loko VEN :hey when I press "on run driving" the car are stoped.. I press all in the mouse and the keyboard and I got nothing... how move the car? How make the animation? I thing that the "tutorial" are incomplete.

You sure? the tut was working for me. Select the MadCar, press on run driving, then enter, and then drive. That worked for me.
I press the bottons but the car dont move... U press something on the time?
No not really, make sure you folow the tutorial 100%. It worked for me. Try pressing 'update surface' or something like that, it should make the car drop on the ground.
I have one mistake when I apply the mad car n the brakes.. the side is too big when I apply the mad car.. I onle jump that step

EDIT: YEAH!!! Now work! big thx Bose! was the surface
Quote from Loko VEN :I have one mistake when I apply the mad car n the brakes.. the side is too big when I apply the mad car.. I onle jump that step

EDIT: YEAH!!! Now work! big thx Bose! was the surface

Glad i could help. Can't wait for the result
I made some progress (I got omologation for two of my racing XFR's )

PS. The right headlight sparkle needs a little adjustment, but I'm too sleepy to fix it now :razz
Attached images
rend_mygarage7_03.jpg
rend_mygarage8_01.jpg
you should have a different material for the ceiling, it looks like the cars are in a marble box with a mirror on the floor
Thanks for the tip, Mike!

I've just recently started really dealing with 3d rendering, since until a couple of weeks ago I was just changing skins & angles in ds-autos's scenes.

I'm using the above scene (which I created from scratch) to explore several aspects of the fine art of rendering, along with reading the off-line help, tutorials (off and on-line) and tips in this forum. I watch, I read and i try to learn. Actually I feel pretty excited, although often it takes me a lot of effort to comprehend, search and/or remember things I've already read

I'm currently focusing on learning lighting, which I found out to be a huge field alone... and a hard one to learn too. In the above scene I tried to lit the room only from outside the window on the left, getting proper shadows. I think I've succeeded (haven't I?). In the second ss I added headlights (and sparkles) to the car on the left and I'm happy to see that they also lit properly the whole scene, especially the car on the right and the mirror on the floor.

Next thing in my agenda is to add some localized interior lighting in the room (ultimately using light probes)
Wow,thats really nice
nice animation,seems to work
Good animtaion bose
Happy New Year fellow 3D modelers

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG