extract from the latest part :
- the 1.5 build optimizes the work started with the previous version and brings all the cars to the latest tyre model and tyre features
- To help you with choosing the correct compound and keeping under control the tyres temperature, we are working on a new “Tyres” app that has been added to the list of system apps included with Assetto Corsa.
- Pitstop functionalities open Assetto Corsa to endurance racing
- Japanese Pack, available on Steam by May 18th ... will feature the new Mazda MX-5 road/cup car, the RX-7, the 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo, the Nissan GT-R 34, the Toyota Supra in three versions, and the Toyota AE-86 in two versions.
- The console version of Assetto Corsa will hit the shelves on June 3, and a new package including the Ferrari 488 GTB, FXX K, Praga R1 and Audi A1 S1 will also be available on Steam
- A1 Ring circuit : release the new laser-scanned circuit in time for the Formula 1 race weekend (July 3)
- On the physics side, we have scheduled a task related to brakes
- The new system will allow a more accurate simulation of AWD cars with unequal torque distribution.