The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :Exclusively licenced content of LFS inside other sim? That's asking for problems...

Unless I missed the announcement to the contrary, the devs allow porting to other sims as long as LfS is credited properly.
Quote from bbman :the devs allow porting to other sims as long as LfS is credited properly.

I got the impression that counts only towards demo (free accessible) content. Otherwise - if you have rF/AC/whatever - why bother to buy LFS,if you can get all the stuff on sim you already bought.
Quote from MousemanLV :Current SO looks kinda flat and lifeless on a game that has way better graphics engine.

That's just 'cause the lighting's off, no?
Quote from MousemanLV :Current SO looks kinda flat and lifeless on a game that has way better graphics engine.

thats mostly because the modder has not yet spend much time on setting up the shaders, rather looks like he used the same settings on everything apart from trees.

I think the LFS Devs do allow only demo content, and only after you ask them. The Blackwood version available for AC is really great, the XRT conversion some guys started was never released tho
There's a XRT mod SLRR

a FZR mod for Trackmania

a Aston mod for GTA V
League racing in AC is like a completely new experience, loving it. This game feels superb and so much fun.
What leagues are you racing, mouse? ATM, i am just racing in the occasional club races on some websites (for not so casual racing)
Quote from k_badam :What leagues are you racing, mouse? ATM, i am just racing in the occasional club races on some websites (for not so casual racing)

Any league tbh. Anything to get me racing and not worry about performance and just enjoy racing in general which I had missed since I started racing in LFS. A lot more to appreciate in this game, all these cars, tracks and mods, it's just fab. I race with default setups and still enjoy them ;D
There is a nice free surprise : a fictionnal "track/road" + Audi S1 quattro, rallye car with 540bhp Big grin Thumbs up
Nice "suprise" Big grin
"New and updated V10 street, semislick, vintage, and race slicks tyres for all cars. A total of 151 cars updated."

The audi feels nice, sounds are superb
I found the Audi a bit strange. Maybe that is because I was expecting a rally stage Big grin , and Highlands is very very wide and you can reach very very high speed ... not so "rally". Anyway, I am having lots of fun on it. For those who did not yet tried, it is an awsome "road track" ! I have uploaded some videos showing the 4 configurations :

I like how it is done. I hope we can have such things in LFS one day Big grin
Quote from ACCAkut :thats mostly because the modder has not yet spend much time on setting up the shaders, rather looks like he used the same settings on everything apart from trees.

It looks like it's just been imported without anything else done to it, the track scale is so far off compared to that 370
ahahaa ;DDDDDDDD gr8 juan!
LOL.

What did I just watch???
They finally added OpenVR Support:

loving the 3 new cars, Miata NA is by far my favorite out of the 3. Running it on Nordschleife was so much fun (y)
Quote from kars19 :My current favorite mod trackThumbs up
http://www.racedepartment.com/ ... /the-evo-triangle.127816/
This is how real road looks like, not that KS bullshit Black cat county and Highlands

I was really sceptical when it first released, didn't even try it (it was a really unoptimised RTB made track, no LODing, wrong texture formats, too high bumpiness)

But in its current version it's a really great track for fast cars, even the AI works great which is never a given on mod tracks. Slipstream battles with a grid of Le Mans cars... Reminds me a lot of the Isle Of Man, there just is something about real life corner combinations that purely fictional tracks seldomly get right (but imo LFS did).
Voted for the F50

Live axle fixedThumbs up

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG