The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
Quote from Matrixi :Each user has their Steam account and AC online info glaring under their forum username.

No other game than AC forces its users to do this. Let that sink in.

F*ck me for being cautious and wanting to keep my Steam info to myself and friends, right?

Play around with the Steam privacy settings. It's pretty flexible and easy to lock down so only your friends can see your info or even no one at all.
But Obama still can!

Btw Magny Cours is great.
Hokay, so how do I link my steam and AC forum account togheter?
Also, why is it like that? Really stupid, but whatever, I'll just do it ^^
Quote from The Very End :Hokay, so how do I link my steam and AC forum account togheter?
Also, why is it like that? Really stupid, but whatever, I'll just do it ^^

profile > external accounts
Thanks Guess profile options is on AC forum right? (will fix it later)
Any LFS dudes racing right now?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Any LFS dudes racing right now?

Yes,they are! In LFS though! You could also help your teammates in 1000km race.
There's a 1000km race? :P
2 awesome point to point tracks Won't find these on AC or RD forums and you know why
Hong Kong streets
Shomaru pass
Attached images
gtgtjpg.jpg
258j.jpg
F***ing Mega not working on Chrome.
Cheers for the links, that Touge is very good! Some very ugly textures in some places but very cool to have, Hong Kong is too Gran Turismo/NFS for me, with some wierd coloring..
Edit: BLERGH, sorted out.

Edit 2: People of AC are fcuking idiots. Ramming at every corner, restarting game on last lap and so on.

Edit 3: Each time I exit AC I canot shut down Steam because it claims AC is stull running (which it does not). So I have to ctrl+alt+del and force steam to shut down from there. Any other sollutions?
Quote from The Very End :Edit: BLERGH, sorted out.

Edit 2: People of AC are fcuking idiots. Ramming at every corner, restarting game on last lap and so on.

Edit 3: Each time I exit AC I canot shut down Steam because it claims AC is stull running (which it does not). So I have to ctrl+alt+del and force steam to shut down from there. Any other sollutions?

Delete the Radiator Springs addon/gadget, solved the problem for me.
GFX Settings
Hi Chaps,

Been struggling since the update, suffering stuttering. This happens in Hotlap, Practice, Online, everywhere really, so I know it must be my gfx settings.

Here is my hardware:
Intel I5 2400 @ 3.1hgz (4cores)
16GB Pc1600 Matched Ram
MSI 750ti 2GB (Dedicated) 4GB Available (Shared) PCI-E
Sata Drive
GFX via HDMI

Before the update, it was running smoothly. I know some of you have had problems. I have seen this NvidiaInspector mentioned, I take it this is not the normal Nvidia Control Panel.

Anyway, attached is screenies of my config..care to lend a hand?

Cheers

Fordie
Attached images
gfx1.jpg
gfx2.jpg
gfx3.jpg
gfx4.jpg
Quote from Boris Lozac :Love this track

Try a real car, say the M3....yay, loose end LOL..but fun.

Also, nobody can help with my GFX settings, I have tried all different combinations

Fordie
I also have issues with graphics and performance. Was great when the first patch came, the one that changed the graphics, smoot as butter, but something happened with those smaller ones. Now i get huge stutters for like half a minute, like it's loading still in the background. Once it settles it's still not smooth like before..
Try turning off smoke in mirrors, noticed that's a big performance killer..
Quote from Fordman :Hi Chaps,

Been struggling since the update, suffering stuttering. This happens in Hotlap, Practice, Online, everywhere really, so I know it must be my gfx settings.

Here is my hardware:
Intel I5 2400 @ 3.1hgz (4cores)
16GB Pc1600 Matched Ram
MSI 750ti 2GB (Dedicated) 4GB Available (Shared) PCI-E
Sata Drive
GFX via HDMI

Before the update, it was running smoothly. I know some of you have had problems. I have seen this NvidiaInspector mentioned, I take it this is not the normal Nvidia Control Panel.

Anyway, attached is screenies of my config..care to lend a hand?

Cheers

Fordie

try without DOF, and delete all external app.
OK thanks guys will try that. The only External App I run is RSR Timing, surely this would not be the problem, as ,000's of people would suffer then?

Fordie

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG