The online racing simulator
2 awesome point to point tracks Won't find these on AC or RD forums and you know why
Hong Kong streets
Shomaru pass
Attached images
gtgtjpg.jpg
258j.jpg
F***ing Mega not working on Chrome.
Cheers for the links, that Touge is very good! Some very ugly textures in some places but very cool to have, Hong Kong is too Gran Turismo/NFS for me, with some wierd coloring..
Edit: BLERGH, sorted out.

Edit 2: People of AC are fcuking idiots. Ramming at every corner, restarting game on last lap and so on.

Edit 3: Each time I exit AC I canot shut down Steam because it claims AC is stull running (which it does not). So I have to ctrl+alt+del and force steam to shut down from there. Any other sollutions?
Quote from The Very End :Edit: BLERGH, sorted out.

Edit 2: People of AC are fcuking idiots. Ramming at every corner, restarting game on last lap and so on.

Edit 3: Each time I exit AC I canot shut down Steam because it claims AC is stull running (which it does not). So I have to ctrl+alt+del and force steam to shut down from there. Any other sollutions?

Delete the Radiator Springs addon/gadget, solved the problem for me.
GFX Settings
Hi Chaps,

Been struggling since the update, suffering stuttering. This happens in Hotlap, Practice, Online, everywhere really, so I know it must be my gfx settings.

Here is my hardware:
Intel I5 2400 @ 3.1hgz (4cores)
16GB Pc1600 Matched Ram
MSI 750ti 2GB (Dedicated) 4GB Available (Shared) PCI-E
Sata Drive
GFX via HDMI

Before the update, it was running smoothly. I know some of you have had problems. I have seen this NvidiaInspector mentioned, I take it this is not the normal Nvidia Control Panel.

Anyway, attached is screenies of my config..care to lend a hand?

Cheers

Fordie
Attached images
gfx1.jpg
gfx2.jpg
gfx3.jpg
gfx4.jpg
Quote from Boris Lozac :Love this track

Try a real car, say the M3....yay, loose end LOL..but fun.

Also, nobody can help with my GFX settings, I have tried all different combinations

Fordie
I also have issues with graphics and performance. Was great when the first patch came, the one that changed the graphics, smoot as butter, but something happened with those smaller ones. Now i get huge stutters for like half a minute, like it's loading still in the background. Once it settles it's still not smooth like before..
Try turning off smoke in mirrors, noticed that's a big performance killer..
Quote from Fordman :Hi Chaps,

Been struggling since the update, suffering stuttering. This happens in Hotlap, Practice, Online, everywhere really, so I know it must be my gfx settings.

Here is my hardware:
16GB Pc1600 Matched Ram
Sata Drive
GFX via HDMI

Before the update, it was running smoothly. I know some of you have had problems. I have seen this NvidiaInspector mentioned, I take it this is not the normal Nvidia Control Panel.

Cheers

Fordie

try without DOF, and delete all external app.
OK thanks guys will try that. The only External App I run is RSR Timing, surely this would not be the problem, as ,000's of people would suffer then?

Fordie
Quote from lfsrm :try without DOF, and delete all external app.

DOF ?

External Apps, you mean anything in the Apps Folder. Just Noticed there was a couple of things there, I tried, but didn't remove, so removed them

Also what is this NvidiaInspector people have mentioned. I downloaded what I thought was NI and all I got was info about my card, which I already knew LOL

Fordie
Quote from kars19 :2 awesome point to point tracks Won't find these on AC or RD forums and you know why
Hong Kong streets
Shomaru pass

That Hong Kong track is awesome, and its runs perfectly smooth as in track surface and performance. Where is it from originally? And where did you find that track? I'd like more of that sort :3
Quote from Whiskey :Depth of field, check your 2nd attachment

Sorry that was me pissing about with settings and trying stuff, I had this on Med....its just when I took the screen shot

Fordie

Here is my hardware:
16GB Pc1600 Matched Ram
Sata Drive
GFX via HDMI

Cheers

Fordie

same problem here m8

they fked up new build.

Here is my hardware:
16GB Pc1600 Matched Ram
Sata Drive
GFX via HDMI

Cheers

Fordie

Hi,

Your monitor is 60hz, Can you try to limit your fps to 60 and see if you-have the same problem.
Knowing That with a 60hz monitor, the max is 60 fps (to be confirmed).

Sam
Finally had some MP races, gotta say the 'netcode' is fantastic.. But am i crazy or blind, or there's no built-in chat, no way of knowing after the race ends, what's coming next and when. i just sit there like an idiot waiting. Can't find the voting options etc..

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG