The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
Quote from troy :Running a freejoin server for testing purposes, no password for the moment, doing 5 lap races.

Name: LFS at AC

cant see it
You got a filter on then, we where 3 people racing ^^
found it now, but i cant join, says your in a race but i cant join it yet the server is getting more populated lol

ive got a 0.5.0 version of snoopys nords open now.

ChrisR Race Server
You need the freejoin mod by kegetys posted on the previous page.
is the server working?
I may have just broke it trying to add multiple race sessions to the server cfg. Give me 5min please.

edit: It's back!
I was on the Troy's hosted freejoin server, worked like a clock
Raced with the master him self
Attached images
ffffvvcc.jpg
312T = tank slapper.

That is all .
Quote from Hyperactive :312T = tank slapper.

That is all .

I agree, trying to wrestle this thing around Mugello, whilst being hunted down by Troy and having some epic FPS drops, isn't the easiest thing to attempt to do at 1am. Was still fun though for the 1 race that I did manage to complete.
I bought some DLC multiplayer maps for a games and found nobody played them and only the maps available in the main game. So I am thinking, if this mod nordschleife is free for all and the official one will be DLC, will that pretty much mean nobody will play the official one online?
Unless the official one is utter crap I can't see myself playing a half-finished Rf1 conversion (which the current best version is). No matter how you slice it, it's nowhere near the quality of the official tracks. It's still fun and challenging and I have no problem seeing past the shortcomings of the current version, but the "real deal" og the official track will surely be a whole lot better.
Would I want to miss out on a fully scanned Nords? Definiately not.
Quote from troy :Linux server is out: http://www.assettocorsa.net/fo ... ilable-for-testing.10093/

Remember to add SLEEP_TIME=1 in your server cfg, even with that it's still using 30% cpu time on my little linux box.

Anyway, got a freejoin server up and running, if anyone feels like testing.

Server: LFS at AC
Track: Ring 0.5 by snoopy

This man is a Genius.. Cannot wait to get home tomorrow

Thanks Troy....and have you cleared your messages yet as you inbox is full LOL

Fordie
Yes, I've noticed some lfs spam in my email regarding the full inbox.
Quote from englishlord :I bought some DLC multiplayer maps for a games and found nobody played them and only the maps available in the main game. So I am thinking, if this mod nordschleife is free for all and the official one will be DLC, will that pretty much mean nobody will play the official one online?

Everyone will pay for laser scanned Nordschleife. This a serious simulator and that's what makes it different from FPS games for children.

It's just the way it is. The player base is somehow more mature... I hope.
more mature? Did you join any public servers already? The steam thing really didn't help in gathering a mature crowd, there's plenty of spoiled kids driving in reverse or standing in the middle of the road.

But that should be solved once we get kick and ban buttons I guess.
Quote from troy :
But that should be solved once we get kick and ban buttons I guess.

Kegetys next task

Fordie
Not had a single wrecker online yet. Had a few less experienced drivers, and some lag contact, but nobody doing anything on purpose.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG