The online racing simulator
Rainbow road is AWESOME!
Quote from Boris Lozac :The sound of Italia..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkl1rtK2IHE

Where are the colours?
Reduced, saturation is awfull by default..
Yours look washed out and feels like my monitor just broke, or I left f.lux on with needlessly high settings through daytime. The originals are just perfect.
Looks good boris.

I personally have a little more colour than that but its far better than the over saturated defaultsetting.
Million people, million tastes. I like the original for the "fancy" screenshots and it looks just better to my eyes, but it isn't real at all. Using PP5 btw, these post processing settings can change image a lot.

Thats how mine is setup.
Quote from Kristi :Yours look washed out and feels like my monitor just broke, or I left f.lux on with needlessly high settings through daytime. The originals are just perfect.

These are different ini files then originals also, i like them more. Kinda gives more "like i'm there" feel while driving, while the default ones do not.

Also there is Fraps messing the colors and saturation too much, and then me trying to fix that in Edius, so this is not completely how it looks in-game.

Oh yes.
beauty
Characterless blob.
Any info on when is 1.0 coming out?
So, unreleased cars for ac, let's make a list (dlc or 1.0). Here are few cars that are announced at some point but are not yet in the game:

- Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI**
- Alfa Romeo 4C**
- Alfa Romeo GTA**
- Audi R8 GT3
- corvette C7R (dream pack dlc)
- Corvette C7 Stingray
- Ferrari La Ferrari
- Ferrari 458 GT2
- Lotus 2-11 GT4
- Lotus Evora S
- Mclaren P1
- mercedes sls GT3
- 2014 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Nissan GT-R GT3 (dlc)
- Ruf CTR Yellowbird
- another Ruf
- another Ruf
- some LMP1 car*
- Toyota GT-86
- Toyota SUPRA MK IV
- Toyota CELICA
- Toyota AE-86
- Toyota GT-86 GT4
- Toyota TS040 HYBRID

* http://www.virtualr.net/assetto-corsa-toyota-license-announced
** one of these is in 1.0, rest 2 in future dlc

Give Miseluk a try.

It's a temporary street circuit, most famous one in Serbia. I wasn't a fan of it in real life, but driving it in AC it's awesome and now i love the course, dude did a fantastic job.

Here's a lap on it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtXnQ_T8CMM
One small question for those who are in touch : wasn't the Nordschleife being planned to be delivered on September, preorderable 1 month before ? Did not find anything interesting through google...
September 2015 maybe. It was pretty clear already by the announcement that they wouldn't meet that 2014 September deadline. Especially considering that they haven't even finished Spa yet - which they've worked on for a far longer time and it's a much smaller project than the ring.
Yeah. They just started Nordschleife all so recently compared to the other tracks. I think they promised Spa for early summer, and here we are with the same tracks that were released in the first few weeks of development. I think 2015 Sept is a more realistic deadline.
Damn ... thought it might be close from now

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG