The online racing simulator
Whilst everyone's waiting for MP and AI may i suggest getting this live leaderboard app

http://www.assettocorsa.net/fo ... v2-live-leaderboard.3215/

Just stick your steam username in the userconfig.ini and away you go...

Currently doesn't show your actual position,just the people above and below you.. just keep lapping until you're at the top It also shows what aids are being used by your fellow competitors, so there's no hiding your lack of hardcoreness

It's being updated a lot so should be showing your position soon.
Does it show how much they cut the chicanes or run off track? (Is there any kind of hlvc thing?)
Quote from sinbad :Does it show how much they cut the chicanes or run off track? (Is there any kind of hlvc thing?)

Not yet...
More...lotuses...again. Why?
Quote from Kristi :More...lotuses...again. Why?

Because they have a load of Lotus cars to get out. As it was one of the earliest licenses announced i presume most of the lotii were finished first, so they get released first.
Well, to say the least, those new patch notes left me untouched. I'm only happy for the Silverstone GP, as it's still my all-time favourite track for ages.
Quote from Kristi :More...lotuses...again. Why?

That's what came in my mind too after I saw the changelog.
It really does not matter what brand of cars they include in the game so long as there is good variety in the car types (not brands if that makes sense). The elise and exige are a little too similar to get excited about but so far the variety of cars released has been good. We already know there are some exciting cars to come so I don't really understand the complaints.
That roadster better be pretty epic, else I'm pretty disappointed. I've been a fan of roadsters for ages, but the lotus mania is just getting a bit too far.
Well you got more Lotuses to come include the 98T and the Evora GTS, but its ok because when another BMW is added everyone will cream themselves cos its a BMW and it's not like there is enough of them confirmed as well
Quote from JackDaMaster :cream themselves cos its a BMW and it's not like there is enough of them confirmed as well

????????
Moose: Can I have that set up to try?
:doh:

How many times did I read past that post, laugh, and not see the attachment. My bad, and thanks.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Well you got more Lotuses to come include the 98T and the Evora GTS, but its ok because when another BMW is added everyone will cream themselves cos its a BMW and it's not like there is enough of them confirmed as well

Confirmed, not released. I just want the 1M and Z4 GT3 so badly.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Confirmed, not released. I just want the 1M and Z4 GT3 so badly.

I'm creaming myself just thinking about thinking about BMWs being added.

(Dupe thinking about is intentional)
The update is out. 622 MB...

It is fkin perfect!!!!

12C is glorious. They seem to have got the electronic diff working well in game.
Quote from JackDaMaster :12C is glorious. Them seem to have got the electronic diff working well in game.

not wrong there
Quote from JackDaMaster :12C is glorious. Them seem to have got the electronic diff working well in game.

So it's really electronic, actively programmed? Not the fake mechanic/viscous mix we do in ISI sims?

Biggest surprise is d1 upgrade for e30m3:dunce::twirl::ambulance:guitarist:revs: :bounce8:

I didn't try the car yet, just readed the specs

+
Quote from Keling :So it's really electronic, actively programmed? Not the fake mechanic/viscous mix we do in ISI sims?

As far as I can tell.

I wonder if it has brake steer as well.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG