The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
Nice video
Quote from Boris Lozac :This car is fckin crazy, almost undriveable with the default set Had some fun and edited it with the epic wing flaps camera..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSoqaRm9Dc8

Undriveable? It's bloody brilliant, and one of the most easily chuckable hypercars I've tried in a sim. I can see this becoming my new drifting favourite.. :-)
Quote from atledreier :Undriveable? It's bloody brilliant, and one of the most easily chuckable hypercars I've tried in a sim. I can see this becoming my new drifting favourite.. :-)

Obviously it's drivable, he just expressed to enforce the impression how hard is to control the car.

@Boris, nice video edit (like a variety of camera angles) and driving
Cheers people... Yeah it's great on exit but understeer is murdering me.. Anyone has some sets..
Well, those cars are built to understeer straight into oblivion from corner entry.
moar power!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Cheers people... Yeah it's great on exit but understeer is murdering me.. Anyone has some sets..

For 50-60 year olds with no racing experience
Boris it's just a fast road car, btw Huayra has faster cornering speeds then 458/mp4, because it's lighter and has more mechanical grip, but don't expect GT3 cornering speeds.
Oh,good lord,they're already there...
-
(fwj515) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Scawen : reply to spam
-
(fwj515) DELETED by fwj515
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,good lord,they're already there...

And now, we need someone like you to ruin the game completely.
I'd say it's about 2564 millions more highres than the RB4 cockpit.
Quote from nathan246 :And now, we need someone like you to ruin the game completely.

Oh,it's me,who's ruining LFS now,right? And I always thought it's the spoiled kids screaming for new toys and feeling that they don't get something hardly promised,so they are advertising everywhere that "LFS iz ded"...
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Scawen : reply to spam
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Scawen : reply to spam
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,it's me,who's ruining LFS now,right? And I always thought it's the spoiled kids screaming for new toys and feeling that they don't get something hardly promised,so they are advertising everywhere that "LFS iz ded"...

Can you stop screaming? You are ruining LFS.
Oh and I like the skin, now I just have to fix the nose.
Why does that image look like LFS?
Guys with t500rs ,,, my pedals are /shit or im not talented for sim racing,,, geting locked tyres on every turn with bmw gt2 is there anything i could do about that and did somone had same problems ?
Adjust the brakes' linearity using the launcher option, and be gentle.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why does that image look like LFS?

Hah I thought it was an f1 challenge 99-02 mod or something!
Jesus wtf
Lol rally pack.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG