The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
Quote from Mysho :

edit/ looks something like this in my game

Don't see any differences to be honest Maybe default looks better
Quote from Boris Lozac :Don't see any differences to be honest Maybe default looks better

I thought the same.
I can see some focal blur in the background... other than that looks the same
With realistic sunrise & sunset mod @ 67% saturation
That photo location doesn't do justice to these mods, it looks real as is, in-game is where the difference is..

This just looks too good for me, shame it's more realistic on the shots though then while driving for some reason..

This... oh this...
It looks too sharp and white and bright.
Yes a tad less sharp and exposed would be perfect though.. It will never be to everyone's taste offcourse, but comparing to the default graphics now, never realised that it has that piss filter and that yellowish tone..
You've replaced with a blue tone though. Real life doesn't look like that to me. Standard Assetto looks pretty good, just a touch too much saturation.
Tristan you fancy some racing tonight?
Can't tonight. Having a long phone call with an ex-F1 driver about suspension, and then off to the cinema! Need to try the Donington mod (although I'm not getting my hopes up about early versions of a conversion of a conversion of a home made track). Maybe later in the week though...
Quote from tristancliffe :Can't tonight. Having a long phone call with an ex-F1 driver about suspension, and then off to the cinema! Need to try the Donington mod (although I'm not getting my hopes up about early versions of a conversion of a conversion of a home made track). Maybe later in the week though...

Yuji Ide?
Less recent!
anyone hosting tonight?
Quote from tristancliffe :Can't tonight. Having a long phone call with an ex-F1 driver about suspension, and then off to the cinema! Need to try the Donington mod (although I'm not getting my hopes up about early versions of a conversion of a conversion of a home made track). Maybe later in the week though...

If your not looking for fancy trees, tyre barriers in the right place, who needs them...opps yeah you do (snetty LOL ) and the correct buildings ( as Obv Donny has had an upgrade ) this track is actually very nice to drive, but since you drive on it, your opinion is best

Fordie
Quote from R3DMAN :anyone hosting tonight?

My server is up, going to join it shortly, but was going to change cars and track to Donny GP

Fordie
T7R Racing Server - Now up

password - triple7racing

Track is Donny GP

Cars are E30 DTM, E30 Group A

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :T7R Racing Server - Now up

password - triple7racing

Track is Donny GP

Cars are E30 DTM, E30 Group A

Fordie

Yay DTM, I'm on the way
Quote from R34GTR :Yay DTM, I'm on the way

Cool, sorry for the wait, damn booking system

Hopefully others will follow

Fordie
4mins left of booking

Fordie
Got to love the booking system, 2 people on 10min qual left, can't join... Whatever Kunos was smoking when he thought of this, I want to have some too!
Cheers dom, I bet that was painful LOL.. First time I done the DTM and Donny GP, did it show

Back in a mo, need to check the weather , but there was no way I was crossing that line first HE HE

Fordie
Only just downloaded Donny myself, it's nice but feels a bit slippery...
i had to dissapear for a bit.. server still running?

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG