The online racing simulator
Can't tonight. Having a long phone call with an ex-F1 driver about suspension, and then off to the cinema! Need to try the Donington mod (although I'm not getting my hopes up about early versions of a conversion of a conversion of a home made track). Maybe later in the week though...
Quote from tristancliffe :Can't tonight. Having a long phone call with an ex-F1 driver about suspension, and then off to the cinema! Need to try the Donington mod (although I'm not getting my hopes up about early versions of a conversion of a conversion of a home made track). Maybe later in the week though...

Yuji Ide?
Less recent!
anyone hosting tonight?
Quote from tristancliffe :Can't tonight. Having a long phone call with an ex-F1 driver about suspension, and then off to the cinema! Need to try the Donington mod (although I'm not getting my hopes up about early versions of a conversion of a conversion of a home made track). Maybe later in the week though...

If your not looking for fancy trees, tyre barriers in the right place, who needs them...opps yeah you do (snetty LOL ) and the correct buildings ( as Obv Donny has had an upgrade ) this track is actually very nice to drive, but since you drive on it, your opinion is best

Fordie
Quote from R3DMAN :anyone hosting tonight?

My server is up, going to join it shortly, but was going to change cars and track to Donny GP

Fordie
T7R Racing Server - Now up

password - triple7racing

Track is Donny GP

Cars are E30 DTM, E30 Group A

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :T7R Racing Server - Now up

password - triple7racing

Track is Donny GP

Cars are E30 DTM, E30 Group A

Fordie

Yay DTM, I'm on the way
Quote from R34GTR :Yay DTM, I'm on the way

Cool, sorry for the wait, damn booking system

Hopefully others will follow

Fordie
4mins left of booking

Fordie
Got to love the booking system, 2 people on 10min qual left, can't join... Whatever Kunos was smoking when he thought of this, I want to have some too!
Cheers dom, I bet that was painful LOL.. First time I done the DTM and Donny GP, did it show

Back in a mo, need to check the weather , but there was no way I was crossing that line first HE HE

Fordie
Only just downloaded Donny myself, it's nice but feels a bit slippery...
i had to dissapear for a bit.. server still running?
Yeah server still up, will be back in a mo, just need to make sure pizza doesn't burn

I thought that was my driving Dom, but it is a little slippy I guess. the M1 road car handles it well though, which I don't understand, as I had Slicks on the E30

Fordie
I have asked here, does anybody know how FreeJoin works with a dedicate server, so I can get rid of this booking system, but nobody answered me

Fordie

PS - my dedicated is hosted, I don't host it
My own bloody server, and I cannot join ROFL
You need a working python installation on the server then follow the freejoin readme.
gotta wait ages dammit!
Quote from troy :You need a working python installation on the server then follow the freejoin readme.

hmm, didn't think it would be easy...nothing in AC is easy, but thanks Troy, I will speak to the provider, see what they say

Fordie
Quote from R3DMAN :gotta wait ages dammit!

Your telling me, and I paid for the damn thing HE HE...

Would not get this with LFS...#sarcasm LOL

Fordie
Well I could always force a "restart" of the server ..he he he...But I am not that cruel

Fordie
TAM - TheAutomotiveMayhem.com they should password their server and not kick non 'clan' members on race start... [etals:][etals:][etals:][etals:]
Server is now empty, so going to restart the 10min booking in 1 min, if anybody is still interested LOL
Fordie

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG