The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
I just like to figure out what the settings ACTUALLY do, instead of relying on some friendly name. That makes it much easier to know what to look for when setting them.

See, damping will reduce rattle, but it's not the primary function of the effect. Filter will be a much less intrusive way of filtering out the rattle and leaving the other forces alone. But someone experimenting by observation alone will try the damping and see the rattle diminish, and maybe not immediately notice the slower response and other ill effects the damoing has.
The proper way of setting the FFB up is still setting the Gain to a desired level, and if it clips then softly start reducing Gain until the clipping is gone, vice-versa. Those settings seem pretty useless in my mind. The effects are pretty nice though.
ye i was wondering about crashes,coz i can not flip any car..
Yes i'm totally downloading that, waiting 45 seconds to give me the link, unziping it, put it in the appropriate folder, loading it in the game and finding the exact moment at the end
Anybody tried the Formula Abarth Challenge on Monza? I am literally pulling my hair out at the moment the AI is that bad... Can't get a decent set together for it either worst Sim experience of my life!
Quote from undertaker00 :dafaq was that?

Replay file, you must download it, put it in the appropriate folder, then load the game and find the exact moment at the end
Quote from kars19 :Replay file, you must download it, put it in the appropriate folder, then load the game and find the exact moment at the end

The question was about that bug...iv watched replay
Im not that lazy like boris ninja
btw.
i need new pedals, just becouse of that abs thing ...its damn hard to brake without locking on this dfgt pedals..

does anyone sell g25/27 pedals ?
Anybody manage to do some good laps with F40 S3? It's awesome fun to drive, but i struggle a bit to do a clean lap.

Also unrelated:
Awesome gif
Try F40 S3 at Joux, with semi slicks
I would just show that gif to anybody that mentions fully arcade in my presence about Assetto Corsa. It's like a gentle way of a punch in the face.
Awesome gif alert.. and 56k unfriendly.. is anyone still on 56k LOL

Quote from Kristi :I would just show that gif to anybody that mentions fully arcade in my presence about Assetto Corsa. It's like a gentle way of a punch in the face.

you don't have to loose your time with those folks at all. you like the physics and that's important...
Those GIFS make me mount my wheel.
Quote from kars19 :Awesome gif

That combo makes the Zonda R feel as stable and planted as the 1M. Fun though

Haha gonna have a go on that :P. Guess i just need to get the feel right, but that turbo is making me sweat.

that was the first ever combo I tried after installing AC Never made it to the end in that session

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG