The online racing simulator
Quote from undertaker00 :dafaq was that?

Replay file, you must download it, put it in the appropriate folder, then load the game and find the exact moment at the end
Quote from kars19 :Replay file, you must download it, put it in the appropriate folder, then load the game and find the exact moment at the end

The question was about that bug...iv watched replay
Im not that lazy like boris ninja
btw.
i need new pedals, just becouse of that abs thing ...its damn hard to brake without locking on this dfgt pedals..

does anyone sell g25/27 pedals ?
Anybody manage to do some good laps with F40 S3? It's awesome fun to drive, but i struggle a bit to do a clean lap.

Also unrelated:
Awesome gif
Try F40 S3 at Joux, with semi slicks
I would just show that gif to anybody that mentions fully arcade in my presence about Assetto Corsa. It's like a gentle way of a punch in the face.
Awesome gif alert.. and 56k unfriendly.. is anyone still on 56k LOL

Quote from Kristi :I would just show that gif to anybody that mentions fully arcade in my presence about Assetto Corsa. It's like a gentle way of a punch in the face.

you don't have to loose your time with those folks at all. you like the physics and that's important...
Those GIFS make me mount my wheel.
Quote from kars19 :Awesome gif

That combo makes the Zonda R feel as stable and planted as the 1M. Fun though

Haha gonna have a go on that :P. Guess i just need to get the feel right, but that turbo is making me sweat.

that was the first ever combo I tried after installing AC Never made it to the end in that session
Quote from ACCAkut :that was the first ever combo I tried after installing AC Never made it to the end in that session

I somehow managed to finish that stage in one piece (sort of)
did 6:12:393 with semis at reverse direction, will upload onboard, so you can see the struggle
Attached images
k1jjj.jpg
I'm having a bit of a problem with the FFB when correcting and straightening up after a drift, it feels like I'm fighting against the FFB and there is lots of resistance.

In LFS the FFB would be returning the wheel to centre at this point helping to straighten out the car, but in AC it's still wanting to pull the opposite way and I'm steering against it to correct. If I wait for the FFB to stop countersteering before straightening up it's often too late and results in a tankslapper.

To me LFS feels more natural in this regard.

Anyone else notice the same?
Quote from tiagox :Im almost in top 10

They still driving ...
you goin´ daun top 30 later
Quote from Hojo81 :I'm having a bit of a problem with the FFB when correcting and straightening up after a drift, it feels like I'm fighting against the FFB and there is lots of resistance.

In LFS the FFB would be returning the wheel to centre at this point helping to straighten out the car, but in AC it's still wanting to pull the opposite way and I'm steering against it to correct. If I wait for the FFB to stop countersteering before straightening up it's often too late and results in a tankslapper.

By me is the same when i try to drift something.
I dont have problems with that to say myself "you are noob on this, dont try it anymore"
On race tracks its another story..i can catch slides etc...just normal (just a lot harder) like lfs..
Quote from Hojo81 :I'm having a bit of a problem with the FFB when correcting and straightening up after a drift, it feels like I'm fighting against the FFB and there is lots of resistance.

reduce the ffb gain
For me drifting in AC is the same as in LFS, maybe because I use weak ffb.
I don't really on ffb that much, for me the most important is tyre physics, that feeling when tires losing/gaining grip is the most important
Just tried Joux plane with Formula Abarth. It's so much fun Got 5:19.166 and it was like my third try and I didn't even remember turns in last part of track. Also got one penalty on that lap...
Quote from kars19 :reduce the ffb gain
For me drifting in AC is the same as in LFS, maybe because I use weak ffb.
I don't really on ffb that much, for me the most important is tyre physics, that feeling when tires losing/gaining grip is the most important

If I lower gain too much though I can't feel the rear of the car step out as early plus I lose some feel around the centre so I keep it fairly high for lapping fast with but without clipping, e.g 65-70 with the E30 road car.

For drifting though I guess lower gain will help, but in LFS the FFB always works with me rather than against me.
With the ffb gain too low the wheel isn't fast enough to catch the slide. So many, me included, agree that the slide recovery is a little off in AC compared to real life and (to a degree) LFS. The initial slide feels brilliant and very "real" in AC though, I gotta give them that. :-)

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG