The online racing simulator
Yes,that's him.
Quote from Kristi :Is Kristaps Dzelzgalvis one of us here? I can recall kars19 being called that, isn't he?

You are dead man when he come online, beacouse of that WR

nice lap
Quote from undertaker00 :You are dead man when he come online, beacouse of that WR

nice lap

Actually I only did like 3 laps on that combo, I guess I still have somewhere around 0.3-0.4 laying out there
What wr? lol
Practiced alot with the Lotus Exige Scura last night. Are MR cars supposed to understeer this much? Even going WOT on corner exit im getting understeer rather than oversteer.
Yes,as a mid-engined car owner,I aprove this! It just pushes and pushes until some point,then it goes sideways (mostly when you don't need it to turn anymore).
Quote from xaotik :Set the profile to target acs.exe instead of the launcher's assettocorsa.exe - it should be ok. Might also need to tell RadeonPro to disable API detection for assettocorsa.exe entirely.

ATI Tray tools has the same option, no crashes for me so far, Starting the tool once to set the Flip Seize Queue value is apparently enough, tool is not needed to run all the time
Can not initiliaze ATIPDLXX library, when i start ATi tray tools.. Meh, i'll keep editing ini files.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ok i've installed it again, was it the 'flip queue size' the option i'm after? 0 or 1?
And i'm not quite sure how to disable that API detection, do i need to add a profile then for assettocorsa.exe?

edit: yep still crashes. Added only the acs.exe profile, without doing that other thing.

According to another user on t ... a thread about radeon pro: Setting, Compatibility List and add AssettoCorsa.exe, check "Disable API detection"
Quote from Zac86 :Practiced alot with the Lotus Exige Scura last night. Are MR cars supposed to understeer this much? Even going WOT on corner exit im getting understeer rather than oversteer.

Rotates nicely on corner entry, bot don't give WOT, it will kill the oversteer, blame the open diff
Lotus Scura @ Magione
Pretty sure the Exige Scura is my favorite car in the game. So much fun.
So much steering lag, it's painful to watch.... But then, apparently this is a NFS driver, so he's used to it... :-/
Thanks man.
@newtyremodel i must say that f40 is totaly difrent car on the mid/out of corner imo.
Just like some guy describe it "the super cars wer great fun putting the power on exiting a corner and had to watch for too much throttle or the wheels would spin up"

kindda i liked that on old version @f40
but wheels still spin up in F40 same as before,but you can control it better because of the improved feel, there clearly is not more grip, otherwise all the 0.4 lap times would be beaten
If you want a nervous breakdown, go with F40, thanks for the combo Undertaker! :bananadea
Quote from kars19 :but wheels still spin up in F40 same as before,but you can control it better because of the improved feel, there clearly in not more grip, otherwise all the 0.4 lap times would be beaten

i know but its kinda weird feeling when u going out of corner

@boris thats best combo so far imo
btw. last night iv tryed with friend gt2@mugello ..so much fun!love it
lol at the OP
"well i'll take back what ive said, my ff settings wer way too low , reset em to ac default on 1st setup, cars feel much better and can now get the sense of the car wheelspinning out of turns"

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG