The online racing simulator
Have you guys seen his Instagram page? It's chock full of horribly cringey "I'm gangsta" posing shots and shout outs to all his famous "homies". If there was ever a textbook example of how a professonal's head can be turned by fame, Hamilton is it
What do you expect? Black or white everyone is doin' this gangsta shit.
Just need an American redneck to spice things up more.
Quote from mythdat :Have you guys seen his Instagram page? It's chock full of horribly cringey "I'm gangsta" posing shots and shout outs to all his famous "homies". If there was ever a textbook example of how a professonal's head can be turned by fame, Hamilton is it

This just in:
Young Man Uses Modern Slang of Friends and Peers.
More on this story at eleven.

I don't think it's because he's famous particularly.
Or are you expecting him to act like Stirling Moss?
Quote from sinbad :This just in:
Young Man Uses Modern Slang of Friends and Peers.
More on this story at eleven.

I don't think it's because he's famous particularly.
Or are you expecting him to act like Stirling Moss?

It's nothing to do with the slang, it's the attitude and how it's changed since he's been in F1
probably the side effect of a childhood full of Ron Dennis, must have been a pretty dry time.
Everyone seems to be forgetting we have new engine regulations in 2014 and Mercedes are... guess what?.... engine manufacturers. Never know it could be the team to be in in 2014. And you've got Ross Brawn at the helm. There are performance based reasons for such a move. I still have my doubts though.

But McLaren have Nyck de vries in their system, and this kid is going to be a huge star. They won't miss Lewis for too long.
Quote from Intrepid :But McLaren have Nyck de vries in their system, and this kid is going to be a huge star. They won't miss Lewis for too long.

Slightly OT but....the kid is 17 but he looks like 11?
Yep. There was a funny feature in tKart a while back where he track tested a Cadet kart (for 8-11 yr olds), a KF2 and a KZ1 all on the same day. Probably the only person that could drive competitively in all three. He's something special.... and very wealthy to boot lol
Quote from CSF :F1 calender June 2011(edited again in August) , NASCAR calender October 2011. Why would NASCAR schedule their last race of the season alongside an F1 race?

It was rather obvious when the Ford 400 would be ran however. They could have chose any other weekend or race start time (like 13:00 or 12:00 EST). Adding a new event entirely is different than continuing a traditional date.

Watching two things means only half watching two things. You miss alot of both.
I know because he is in a Virgin it makes him invisible but you have to say Charles Pic is doing very good against Glock and Outqualiying him plenty of times, certainly an upgrade from D'ambrosio and Di grassi, might have case to get into a better team next year.
Quote from Cornys :It was rather obvious when the Ford 400 would be ran however. They could have chose any other weekend or race start time (like 13:00 or 12:00 EST). Adding a new event entirely is different than continuing a traditional date.

Watching two things means only half watching two things. You miss alot of both.

1) F1 > NASCAR Chase (perhaps the stupidest invention since ever)

2) As far as I'm aware, every F1 race starts at 14:00 local time (except the silly night race.
It's not a huge deal, NASCAR will have their usual 2 hours of pre-race. It'll be the last 10 laps vs the first 10 laps. Since NASCAR has 267 laps in total, I'll miss the first 10 if need-be anyday.
The demo is out on steam!!!
tried it and cant say I feel much significant difference in the physics department, still couldnt feel a damn thing from the tires.
Quote from dekojester :1) F1 > NASCAR Chase (perhaps the stupidest invention since ever)

2) As far as I'm aware, every F1 race starts at 14:00 local time (except the silly night race.

Australia 17:00
Malaysia 16:00
China 15:00
Bahrain 15:00
Spain 14:00
Monaco 14:00
Canada 14:00
Europe 14:00
Great Britain 13:00
Germany 14:00
Hungary 14:00
Belgium 14:00
Italy 14:00
Singapore 20:00
Japan 15:00
Korea 15:00
India 15:00
Abu Dhabi 17:00
United States 13:00
Brazil 14:00

Hmm saidly these times are gone. However I have to agree, that there is little variation in starting times compared to what NASCAR has.
Quote from Senninha25 :Would be cool to see him doing Le Mans or top-level GT racing if he doesn't make it to an F1 seat..

Or Indy
Whats going on with autosport.com? Since few days ago I cant access any news... need a subscribe everywhere. :|
#721 - CSF
You only get 50 free stories a month now.
just go on crash.net or gpupdate.net (or autosport forums)
that is a dick move by autosport. i was going to subscribe before this but now i wont.
Reset your IP and delete autosport.com cookies, works again.
Use your phones?

Formula One Season 2012
(1268 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG