The online racing simulator
Race start in about 1 minute
darn. The demo is out on xbox but only for gold members.... :/.
Was just checking out the schedule for the 2012 USGP and the race will be broadcasted on Speed here in the United States, and on top of that it will start just 1 hour prior to the start of the Sprint Cup Series' final race of the season (14:00 EST vs. 15:00 EST)

What was the logic in scheduling the race at that time and date if they wanted to help grow F1 in the United States? Even non-NASCAR race fans typically watch the final race of the season if they are home (if not football )
Ever heard of watching two things at once?
#684 - CSF
Quote from Cornys :Was just checking out the schedule for the 2012 USGP and the race will be broadcasted on Speed here in the United States, and on top of that it will start just 1 hour prior to the start of the Sprint Cup Series' final race of the season (14:00 EST vs. 15:00 EST)

What was the logic in scheduling the race at that time and date if they wanted to help grow F1 in the United States? Even non-NASCAR race fans typically watch the final race of the season if they are home (if not football )

F1 calender June 2011(edited again in August) , NASCAR calender October 2011. Why would NASCAR schedule their last race of the season alongside an F1 race?
Quote from BlueFlame :00.255 average.

I kept getting around about the quarter of a second mark as well.
0.267 I'm slow.
.215 avg with best .199
under .2 is surely a jump start :P
I got a .134 once (not average, just one of them.) last night.

You can spam click before it goes green, but your time becomes invalidated/is about 1 second.
Easiest thing to do is to not hold your mouse like you normally would. Instead lift your index finger and point it down onto the top of your mouse button. If you then put all your focus on the lights and just flinch when it turns green, you will consistently have a better time.

@blueflame: like I said I just flinch when the light changes. Under .2 IMO is far from a jump start. I think you can get close to .150 before considering it spamming or blind luck.
Quote from PMD9409 :
@blueflame: like I said I just flinch when the light changes. Under .2 IMO is far from a jump start. I think you can get close to .150 before considering it spamming or blind luck.

I was probably too drunk to know what button to press anyway
Im consistantly getting 0.17 0.18 with my best of 0.132.

I can assure you there's no blind luck here. ..but I guess talk is cheap.
again reconfirming I am always driving with anticipation...not reaction. :/
I guess we can say we aren't Pastor Maldonado.... (reffering to spa.)
Was he actually penalized for that or was it a 'perfect' start?
Quote from Gougoodthing :I guess we can say we aren't Pastor Maldonado.... (reffering to spa.)
Was he actually penalized for that or was it a 'perfect' start?

5 grid places, and an additional 5 places for contact with Glock.
I don't get the "global celebrity" angle. He'd be moving to a higher-mid tier team from a top tier one. How is that going to increase his status?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I don't get the "global celebrity" angle. He'd be moving to a higher-mid tier team from a top tier one. How is that going to increase his status?

his manager also manages Beckham, go figure.

Apparently for this generation of athletes, you don't have to dominate your sport all the time, you just need to build your stock once then you can feed off it and do whatever celebrity do.

I wouldn't be surprised if people will start to question his dedication sometime later.
#700 - CSF
Well at Spa he tweeted about his homie Lupe Fiasco's new single and how we should all check it out twice so I think we can see where Lewis and his management see brand Lewis going.

Formula One Season 2012
(1268 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG