The online racing simulator
Quote from Hyperactive :The best to do it would be to have some kind of electricity to heat the metal bars inside the front wing on the start line. This would make the wing drop down to the optimal level and be there for the whole race. Then after the race on the cool down lap the driver presses a button and a similar system hidden inside the car would turn on and would start heating up another metal bar inside the front wing. This added with a spring (o gas expansion) would "pull" the wing back up.

Really simple, light weight and totally within the spirit of the rules!

I'd say that's not within the spirit of the rules (and almost actually illegal) as it could be argued it's a driver activated moveable aerodynamic device. With the oil you can argue pumping it through some metal is actually "cooling the oil".
I think there is plenty of ways to trigger it without making the driver press a button, maybe make it engage when the engine oil hits a certain temperature.

What is it?
aero sensors
= Pressure sensors to detect flow patterns?
4G mobile internet.
good read
Schumi just wrecked in FP2. (lots of rain.)
America, Fack Yeah
rofl wow.
#664 - CSF
Cheater.. He is trying to save fuel... (jk)
My favourite bit from that link:

2) I can bring tremendous attention to your brand, corporation, etc. for the following reasons;

A) I have the potential to win a F1 world championship. (it doesn’t matter what some people might think about this statement, they don’t know me).

B) I would be the oldest F1 champion in history, and definitely the oldest competing. I am 56 years old.
not sure if serious @_@
The whole website is comedy gold.
Also, I would be more interested in his "invention" than in his F1 team
Yeah, the invention is the interesting bit, but if it is so fantastic why doesn't he just make a few billion out of that and then buy McLaren?
classic.

Formula One Season 2012
(1268 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG