The online racing simulator
Quote from Rhygin :While I am ranting, let me add that McLaren sucks, they have a big budget and are unable to field a consistently fast car. They have quick drivers that are looking bad because the team is not working at F1 standards.

R

The car is good, however the team have a bizarre tendency to **** up. Bar several pitstop/strategy cock ups Hamilton would be leading the championship.
Ferrari have got there act together this season, everything seems to go to plan and they have perfect pit stops.
Quote from Mustafur :Ferrari have got there act together this season, everything seems to go to plan and they have perfect pit stops.

Hopefully they'll be able to be as high up as they can in Canada. I don't think Montreal is Ferrari's favourite track, so I'm expecting Mercedes and maybe Red Bull to perform better than them, but if Alonso and (specially) Massa are able to keep their momentum from Monaco, they'll definitely have the tools to do well in this race.
-
(Kazu2799) DELETED by Kazu2799 : didint check the date of the quote
No EU GP topic? I agree that the track sucks but...
Quote from GianniC :No EU GP topic? I agree that the track sucks but...

Harsh indictment, eh?
Quote from GianniC :No EU GP topic? I agree that the track sucks but...

seems like Glock things the same and watches the race from the hospital... He is food poisoned.
Why isn't anybody driving for glock?

Edit: C'mon webber, 1 more lap...
Quote from Gougoodthing :Why isn't anybody driving for glock?

As per the rules you must have competed in one of the practice sessions. Glock did all, so a subitute wouldn't be allowed.
Nice close qualify Except for Vettel his freak lap, I'd like to see that one for sure!
Haha. Both toro rossos behind Heikki's gatorham

Vettel just destroyed everyone in that quali. Everyone were fighting for tenths and half tensths and then Vettel comes and takes the pole with quite clear margin.
So... if the it comes true, that Bernie is involved in corruption, Mercedes AMG will pull out of Formula 1 instantly. There was a press release stating this today. (source: WDR 2 [West German Radio 2]) Otherwise the Daimler could get sued for cooperating with corrupt forces. I wonder if HWA started to built two extra DTM cars already, to fulfill the contracts of Schumacher and Rosberg
#563 - CSF
Proof.
What?
Quote from TFalke55 :So... if the it comes true, that Bernie is involved in corruption, Mercedes AMG will pull out of Formula 1 instantly. There was a press release stating this today. (source: WDR 2 [West German Radio 2]) Otherwise the Daimler could get sued for cooperating with corrupt forces. I wonder if HWA started to built two extra DTM cars already, to fulfill the contracts of Schumacher and Rosberg

Some context would be nice...

What corruption? Have I missed something?
Quote from TFalke55 :So... if the it comes true, that Bernie is involved in corruption, Mercedes AMG will pull out of Formula 1 instantly. There was a press release stating this today. (source: WDR 2 [West German Radio 2]) Otherwise the Daimler could get sued for cooperating with corrupt forces. I wonder if HWA started to built two extra DTM cars already, to fulfill the contracts of Schumacher and Rosberg

I hope (and think that this is what Mercedes actually demands) that they kick the corrupt element out of F1 instead
Maybe merc could win some WDCs if brawn had to take over the team once again
I don't get why they didn't pull out in 2007 then... *spygate cough*
Imho it's just a press release to put some (more) pressure on Bernie since Mercedes is the only team which has not signed the new concorde agreement yet.
Corruption in F1? OMG. I would have never have thought.
Quote from three_jump :I don't get why they didn't pull out in 2007 then... *spygate cough*
Imho it's just a press release to put some (more) pressure on Bernie since Mercedes is the only team which has not signed the new concorde agreement yet.

Well in 2007 it wasn't a 100% factory team. McLaren was equipped by Mercedes, true and Daimler was promoting McLaren's succes as Mercedes succes, but still it was not a 100% Mercedes team. Also Daimler changed quiet a bit. Back then it was still DaimlerCrysler.
Marussia driver Maria de Villota has been injured during testing at the Duxford circuit in Cambridgeshire.

Apparently she accidentally drove into the back of a lorry.

Caterham just posted this on twitter: "The reports from Duxford are of real concern and do not sound good. Our thoughts are with all our friends at Marussia and with Maria."

I really hope she is ok.
Update:

Tweet from BBC. "Spokesman for East of England Ambulance Service says injured F1 test driver @mariavillotahas sustained "life-threatening injuries"

Hope she is okay - but I've seen reports which said the head took the full brunt of the impact which is really worrying. Thoughts go to the team and family at this hard time, reports suggest the car suddenly accelerated as if the throttle was stuck open into the stationary vehicle.
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]

Formula One Season 2012
(1268 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG