The online racing simulator
Like en engine, on four wheels, with a long lollystick in front of it.

But yeah, if they provide fast and great racing, whatevah.
So if i car runs into the back of another it will slide under it?

That would be significanty more dangerous then going over it.
Quote from Mustafur :So if i car runs into the back of another it will slide under it?

That was my opinion as long as the cock pit remains open. Unless of course you look at the Dan Wheldon incident at the Indy Car race in Las Vegas this year which involved Dan's car vaulting over another, but either way it isn't safe in the least bit.

Going under more or less assures that the driver will be hit in the head by the other car in most circumstances though
Quote from Mustafur :So if i car runs into the back of another it will slide under it?

The positive side would be... LFS' BF1's crash physics suddently becomes real life relevant
The nose wouldn't go under the rear of a car it's hitting though would it? I would assume the ground clearance is too low for that to happen.
Im thinking if the nose lodges under the diffuser.

I mean if that is possible, there is no way the driver who goes under would survive.
They will profile the nose section to avoid that situation causing a direct impact on the driver. You have to think about spectator safety too, and consider that airborne cars can't brake, and don't have friction to slow them down.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :They will profile the nose section to avoid that situation causing a direct impact on the driver. You have to think about spectator safety too, and consider that airborne cars can't brake, and don't have friction to slow them down.

Well yes of course, and I'd assume that that would be better, but I don't see how the competitor's head could be spared consistently. Metal (especially light weight metal) bends and breaks like everything else.
Quote from Mustafur :Im thinking if the nose lodges under the diffuser.

I mean if that is possible, there is no way the driver who goes under would survive.

The whole nose section would likely break off, I doubt the 'survival cell' would go underneath.
So low noses are the new rules? But the Caterham doesn't have a low nose? Or am I being stupid?

Quote from Cornys :Well yes of course, and I'd assume that that would be better, but I don't see how the competitor's head could be spared consistently. Metal (especially light weight metal) bends and breaks like everything else.

Carbon Fibre doesn't bend, it shatters.
Was just reading about most dominant F1 cars in history of the sport and of course RB7 is one of them. I found last paragraph to be extremely interesting as it reveals a part of mystery that was always boggling my mind.
Here's translation from Croatian.
"RB7 was an incredibly detailed car and RedBull was never saving energy by optimizing and customizing details. For example, it's discovered that Vettel's rear tire bursted in first corner of Abu Dhabi GP because of the system which was heating rear tires by exhaust gasses. Fail, yes, but that exact system helped Vettel to build a huge lead in first lap to second placed man and escape the DRS zone."

As this exhaust gasses are much better regulated this year, we might have much more interesting races when it comes down to Vettel and close fights.
Quote from N I K I :Was just reading about most dominant F1 cars in history of the sport and of course RB7 is one of them. I found last paragraph to be extremely interesting as it reveals a part of mystery that was always boggling my mind.
Here's translation from Croatian.
"RB7 was an incredibly detailed car and RedBull was never saving energy by optimizing and customizing details. For example, it's discovered that Vettel's rear tire bursted in first corner of Abu Dhabi GP because of the system which was heating rear tires by exhaust gasses. Fail, yes, but that exact system helped Vettel to build a huge lead in first lap to second placed man and escape the DRS zone."

As this exhaust gasses are much better regulated this year, we might have much more interesting races when it comes down to Vettel and close fights.

Gratz on being like, y'know - a few months late on this old bean.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Gratz on being like, y'know - a few months late on this old bean.

Did you really expect me to answer that. But I'll give you an advice kido. Go troll someone else, perhaps of your age.
Just pointing out that afaik this was already known like, not that long after the Abu Dhabi race. I remember reading it in Autosport. Since when does this make me a troll? But yes, you're right. It should be an interesting season.
OFFICAL DRIVER LINEUPS 2012

It's been long awaited I am now going to release the latest driver lineups for the Formula 1 2012 Season.
NOTE: HRT have not decided the second driver as of yet and I do not know when the driver will be confirmed.

Red Bull Racing
1 Sebastian Vettel
2 Mark Webber

McLaren
3 Jenson Button
4 Lewis Hamilton

Ferrari
5 Fernando Alonso
6 Felipe Massa

Mercedes
7 Micheal Schumacher
8 Nico Rosberg