The online racing simulator
Quote from Funnybear :Red Bull win, because Red Bull effectivly cheat. Lotus has the fastest 'effective' car within the scope of the rules. And even they arn't allowed to use 'legal' updates because they've been old that even a .5 advantage will see that 'legal' advance banned.

Red Bull use soft options that can't be officially brought to book, because there can be no definative proof.

Look at the timing values race after race. Free practice times invariable go to Mclaren, Ferrari, Lotus and Mercedes. They are your benchmark and when you look at their lap times it's only a few hundreths between them on any given sunday. Whilst Red Bull will continuously post sunday times .5 and above of a second faster than the competition.

They are known in the industry to cheat, the governing body knows they cheat. Lotus is arguable the first 'honest' team out there in the standings, and they are not allowed to become competative by honest means.

F1 is dying. F1 is rigged. Roll on V8 Supercars. At least they are actually racing, even if the politics is the same.

Triple 8 will be known as Red Bull next year, good luck with that.
Quote from Funnybear :Red Bull win, because Red Bull effectivly cheat. Lotus has the fastest 'effective' car within the scope of the rules. And even they arn't allowed to use 'legal' updates because they've been old that even a .5 advantage will see that 'legal' advance banned.

Red Bull use soft options that can't be officially brought to book, because there can be no definative proof.

Look at the timing values race after race. Free practice times invariable go to Mclaren, Ferrari, Lotus and Mercedes. They are your benchmark and when you look at their lap times it's only a few hundreths between them on any given sunday. Whilst Red Bull will continuously post sunday times .5 and above of a second faster than the competition.

They are known in the industry to cheat, the governing body knows they cheat. Lotus is arguable the first 'honest' team out there in the standings, and they are not allowed to become competative by honest means.

F1 is dying. F1 is rigged. Roll on V8 Supercars. At least they are actually racing, even if the politics is the same.

It really ticks me off when teams are accusing of 'cheating'. eeerrr... this is F1, this is how the game works.

For sure, the FIA should make sure it does everything it can so all the teams play by the rules, but in my book once the car gets through pre and post-race scrutineering that's all that needs to be done.
Wonder what he thinks about the Infinity Vettel?
Epic.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from Intrepid :It really ticks me off when teams are accusing of 'cheating'. eeerrr... this is F1, this is how the game works.

For sure, the FIA should make sure it does everything it can so all the teams play by the rules, but in my book once the car gets through pre and post-race scrutineering that's all that needs to be done.

So cheating is fine so long as it's not found out?
So it's cheating if there is no single piece of evidence that they're breaking the rules?
Look, It's a war of symantics. My mate works for lotus, can't tell you in what position, but the stories he tells, it makes your blood boil.

The sheer amount of money and tie-ins that are involved is incredable.

Of course every team is trying to get the fastest car possible. And maybe rather than me saying the Red Bull cheats, what I should be saying is that they take unfair advantage of unclosed loopholes, rule omitions and undertake in gamesmanship.

Just going back to basics, just by looking at the timings over the course of the year. Sure, you come in at the start of the year with a strong car, but by the end of the year the times WILL have levelled off. At the end of the day, the big teams are proffesionals, they know what they are doing. They all know what they need to do to get in front of red bull, but it would either be unfair, cheating, or blatent rule breaking. The only genius Newey has is how to bend the rules. The only driver skill that Vettel has over other drivers is that he won't blab. He doesn't care whats on the car, so long as he can win with it.

The FIA have told teams that if they introduce any . . . ANY aero parts or improvements that allow them to become competitive this year . . . Those parts will be banned immediately, whether they are legal or not.

F1, now by definition does not allow for close racing. From the tyre deg issues, to the massive aero that impedes anyone following.

They can't race anymore. Watch the first three laps for shits and giggles. watch the last one, just to have your guess ratified.

And I didn't know the triple eight would be Redbull. But as it's Vodaphone at the moment anyway its on level pegging as far as evil in the world is concerned. But they ain't done so well this year. Some brilliant racing though.
It's not cheating if they're not breaking the rules.
Quote from Funnybear :

The FIA have told teams that if they introduce any . . . ANY aero parts or improvements that allow them to become competitive this year . . . Those parts will be banned immediately, whether they are legal or not.

So the new front wing on the Ferrari must be a figment of Ted Kravitz's imagination.
Quote from Funnybear :Look, It's a war of symantics. My mate works for lotus, can't tell you in what position, but the stories he tells, it makes your blood boil.

wouldn't make mine boil. I've spoken to 'F1 guys' and they can tell you more than a few occasions of teams bending the rules and manipulating the game. Some of which would change your view of the history of the sport. That's the sport really, it's bloody ruthless. The only disingenuous part of the sport is the coverage of the drivers compared to the real stars/competitors - the engineers.
FIA must give penalty to Vettel. No stopping on track to save fuel for inspection. Remember Hamilton in Spain.

This is gonna be hell of a race. \o/
Hamilton's penalty was due to saving fuel - Vettel's issue seems to be a mechanical failure. But still hopefully a penalty for him for having to change something on rear of car.
Justice.
I'm so happy :') Although, it's outrageous that the top 2 don't lose their fastest laps. The drivers' briefing covered the places where 4 wheels may be put over the white line. There's only one spot, and both the front row drivers are infringing. Is the whole point in having rules so that there is something to ignore?
Can't help but smile

We'll see how he can climb up to the points. Or some cucumber will give him a struggle?
We'll see now if he's a worthy champion coming from the back.
i guess alonso was right about his luck getting better
Quote from BlueFlame :We'll see now if he's a worthy champion coming from the back.

Exactly. Time to show he deserves the title, winning from pole is piss easy anyway. Let's see how he can fight up to the front, just like Alonso did last race, or MSC in the old times.
I would like to see him battling for once...
Some say RB and Vettel will choose to start from pits, so they "could change gear ratios"...

Please enlighten me, if you start from pits, you can obey parc ferme rule?
Lovely Lap by Lewis Shame about the vid quality
Quote from TexasLTU :Some say RB and Vettel will choose to start from pits, so they "could change gear ratios"...

Please enlighten me, if you start from pits, you can obey parc ferme rule?

Parc ferme rules only apply to those that did Qualifying, since Vettel got disqualified it doesn't apply.

Formula One Season 2012
(1268 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG