The online racing simulator
Shutup and show it on the track. Niki stop making excuses for not winning and show them on the track. As for Walter, dont trash Rui. Thats just low when he is not doing anything to you, dick move man. Thanks for commedy hour guys.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Thats just low when he is not doing anything to you, dick move man.

And it's low when I do it to someone. But when others do it it's cool?

Also:
I sponsored Lost Luck Motorsports a domain for 2 years and yet all I got was trollin' and hatin', and no credit whatsoever.

Then I purposely don't pay the bill. Which caused the domain to be locked, and you spam me via PM till PM box full about that I must save it for you, and in the end I transferred it to your account at name.com.

And yet no thanks or whatsover for 2 years of sponsoring.

Don't talk me about dick moves and harassing people that don't deserve it, because I'm favorite victim #1.

Now go back to growing up!
Quote from rockclan :You thought I was seriously going to pay for Rui?

He was the one starting contact, so I thought lets falsely answer to that. Why would ANY team pay for Rui?

Oww, BURNED.

Anyway, Let me clear the dirt on this whole story (thanks a ****ing lot for putting this out in public Ray, to add some fuel to the fire, I really appreciate that. Actually no, I don't. PM business always stays private). I wasn't the one who started the conversation. One thing is replying asking for more info, another thing is starting contact, and replying to a PM invite is NOT the same thing as starting a conversation. So don't twist the story on me, thanks very much, it's bad enough that this got leaked just to make the flamewar even worse, and that sure as hell wasn't my intention.

P.S: I'm staying well out of this (didn't want to get involved in the first place), and I'm done defending team members who keep causing trouble.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Shutup and show it on the track. Niki stop making excuses for not winning and show them on the track. As for Walter, dont trash Rui. Thats just low when he is not doing anything to you, dick move man. Thanks for commedy hour guys.

your one to talk..
Quote from N I K I :Isaac, chillax man. The amount of shit poring from your mouth is astounding. I just said how the things usually go, it doesn't have to mean what you think it means... And just to stab you in the hart a little bit, it was awesome owning you on track and having you protest over nothing later on.

Like what you did to me after I owned you :')... Hypocrites, gotta love em eh
Oh ffs stop with the arguing ... Take it from here to the track and leave it there
Having great fun in this topic Really, great comedy here
Walter: You paid once, you will carry it till end of your live.. No matter what you do
I dont know if you paid Reno to join.. Its your problem..
NIKI: You should really shut up.. This searching sorry why you did not win is under your level mate
Everyone else: Dont care about walter is paying drivers.. Get yourself a sponsor too..
From TRR i respect only one guy, King.. He is friendly every time one every person..

Anyway, congrats Reno to finding yourself a nice new home

If I am joking with TRRs on server about paying, i am just joking around
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
Guys, who cares? Let him pay whoever he wants, it isn't coming out of your pockets.

Maybe Walter is promising to pay their S3 if they join, then the jokes are on the drivers.
oh shet ... Puma respects only me from whole TRR
Friends turn to foes over money and hoes.
Quote from N I K I :your memory is weak, we overtook you just in before that.

Good for you then, my lack of practice and my connection failed on us (can't use that as an excuse though) still wouldn't count that win to "TRR", but to you and Tommy.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Good for you then, my lack of practice and my connection failed on us (can't use that as an excuse though) still wouldn't count that win to "TRR", but to you and Tommy.

who are in trr.. it was team effort
But you can't change my opinion now, can you?
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :But you can't change my opinion now, can you?

What if we offer you AIDS and a good dildo for later?
Grats to puudega reno.
oh my... Please stop the arguing. That includes everyone, also my team-mates.

I apologize if anyone in TRR has offensed anyone. We will try to improve in that area, off track. We are also very happy with our 4th place in GT2WS and hope we can continue to deliver results like those.

We still have a long way to go, to reach teams like CoRe and spdo, but we are and will do our best to improve in all areas, on- and off-track, like other teams. See you at the track!! :-)
lol Egon is our little puudega <3
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : can't reason with ignorance
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Not wishing to "troll" or "jump on the bandwagon" or join in with any of this nonsense above, I just wish to ask a question.

With so many new drivers being signed on an almost daily basis - why does TRR struggle to attend leagues and fill seats of cars still? Why do you have to seek help from other drivers outside your own team to fill those seats?

From this observation I would offer the advice of really choosing who you sign before you sign them. This is not an attack on any person(s) I just think it isn't wise signing people who can't stay active enough to fulfil the task in the team they were given let alone jump to another ship and compete.

Meh, Good luck. Won't be posting again.
Quote from vipex123 :Not wishing to "troll" or "jump on the bandwagon" or join in with any of this nonsense above, I just wish to ask a question.

With so many new drivers being signed on an almost daily basis - why does TRR struggle to attend leagues and fill seats of cars still? Why do you have to seek help from other drivers outside your own team to fill those seats?

From this observation I would offer the advice of really choosing who you sign before you sign them. This is not an attack on any person(s) I just think it isn't wise signing people who can't stay active enough to fulfil the task in the team they were given let alone jump to another ship and compete.

Meh, Good luck. Won't be posting again.

wtf is this shit u talk ?

how do we struggle to fill seats? we have plenty of drivers..

and we attend all leagues we sign to. gt2ws.. tbo league city liga olfsl etc.. stop this nonesense talk..

and who do we use from outside the team? lol stop making shit up please..
I have to agree with Franky. I dont think they had one guest driver at GT2 that didnt join the team in the next week or 2.
Usual Vires' drivers, speaks sh*t about thing what he doesn' know.
Quote from vipex123 :Not wishing to "troll" or "jump on the bandwagon" or join in with any of this nonsense above, I just wish to ask a question.

I believe none of you read even the first line of what James wrote. He asked a question, not rant on how you run things..
Quote from Hahmo :I believe none of you read even the first line of what James wrote. He asked a question, not rant on how you run things..

and i answer them .

he ask question of totaly wrong. i had to put it right. no idea where this false information came from.

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG