The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
Hey Everyone,

We are Team Rock Racing, we've been around since 2002, with some breaks between. But for 2012 where back in action!

We are here with a fresh line-up. We have recently recruited some good drivers: Tommy Østgaard, Joakim Rognlien, Nikifor Đaković & Isaiah Zettler

The recruitment now goes through very sharp lines, we aim to recruit some experienced drivers, with good personality...

We are currently searching for a team skinner, are you interested, send me a PM.

Keep an eye on this topic for more info, and the latest news.

Also hereby we present our brand new website:
www.teamrockracing.com

Our current members:

Leaders:
Rocky7up / Walter
Chasey / Christel

Co-Leaders:
Tomhah / Tommy
Zeus / Nikifor

Members:

Reno / Reno
Zay / Isaiah
Jepsertti / Jesse
Jani / Jani
King / Bozhidar
Franky.S / Frank
Fatsu / Kasper
Hiromi / Roman
Intre / Sebastian
Krinfall / Anton
qeD / Toni
Provost / Jonathon
Elton / Elton
M1chel / Michel
Lacko / Kovács
Maarten_E93 / Maarten

Inactive:
Stepan / Stepan
Rognlien / Joakim
Sm1ley / Ton
Dominator / Taylor
P0It10n / Matias
Creatmas / Mitchell
SoNuZzDK / Frederik
WRCDriver / Mickel
Fazer / Willem
WollumTrollum / Steven

Team Rock Racing also has some sponsors committed to them, here the sponsors for 2012:
CM Storm Benelux - Providing a huge amount of awards for the -TRR- Championship 2012
SteelSeries - Providing 3 big hardware awards for the -TRR- Championship 2012
CvE Designs Internetbureau - Creating, Designing and Maintaining the -TRR- website, already since 2008
Cooler Master Netherlands - Providing partnership under the name of CM Storm
HDFilmCamera.nl - Sponsoring a Full HD onboard helmet camera for karting events
Bridgestone Netherlands - Providing nice goodies for give-away with events
Vonken Sportprijzen - Giving discount on trophies for multiple events

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Rocky7up
confused I am.
okay, I take you off from our team then...

...and you actually owe me btw now... not much but still owe
You never stop surprising me.
Are you saying that there were previously people in TRR who you didn't really want in the team, who were slow and didn't know how to behave? Not sure how having the same people in charge would change any of that...
#6 - sjava
You have to make up your mind but GL
Wait what are we supporting you in? Kinda confused in that bit. I don't mind being friendly but do tell me what I am doing before I do it
I don't even think a genius could figure out the logic involved here.
Quote from PMD9409 :I don't even think a genius could figure out the logic involved here.

D:

I'm to tired to explain rightnow, will explain tomorrow.

D:
Rocky...
Best of luck in future, don't let 'em trolls let you down
Quote from PMD9409 :I don't even think a genius could figure out the logic involved here.

no logic, therfore i genius
:jawdrop:
:

anyways
I thought the best way to get respected inside the community, was to RAGE quit my team, and show I don't give shit....

Than, join a good team, impress you guys with my driving. Let my friends find good teams....

And THAN leave that good team, and restart, with a fresh line-up.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Walter
I am... speechless.....with your logic. Anyways best wishes
Quote from rockclan :I thought the best way to get respected inside the community, was to RAGE quit my team, and show I don't give shit....

Than, join a good team, impress you guys with my driving. Let my friends find good teams....

And THAN leave that good team, and restart, with a fresh line-up.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Walter

Walter..

1) When you was in a good team?
2) When did you get any good results lately to impress us by your driving?
3) You never get respected, if you hopping between teams in one month.. or even a lot more.

There could be a lot of points, but..

Just my 2 cents.
He is doing this every year, when ppl will start ignoring him , he will stop.
I have to tell something honestly.

Assume someone wants to join your team, how will they join with any security when they know that you may disperse the team at will, suddenly?.

Also how will they join if they know that you have been using the team creation and destruction as a means to get personal fame or impression or whatever you were aspiring for?

I don't want to be just another guy who wants to make fun of you or hurt. But how will such vacillation bring any trust between team members? You would have earned respect by just doing the opposite of what you are doing, by sticking to your team, being there for each other, show the team the right path, help the team grow, weed out the problems, and fortify the strengths etc. It takes one second to destroy but years to create teams and earn reputation and respect.

Sorry, I don't have your experience in LFS, I am new, I may not be qualified enough to give you advice, but as someone who has lived 7 years longer than you, and this seems to be more than a sim racing problem, I am just saying this.
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
-
(Kid222) DELETED by Flame CZE : use words, not images
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by Flame CZE : use words, not images
-
(aroX123) DELETED by Flame CZE : use words, not images
#21 - Foqs
I just cant belive but you are really so freakin retarded.
Now THAT's what most say, and let the rest say.

However, I'm a freaking genious!

I do have a disablity and that's my extreme ADHD which, in shiy situations, can me go paranoia.

I still gotta learn however, that when I'm paranoia, that I should calm down.
Wait, Wasn't TRR closing? What happened to TEU? I thought TEU was the new TRR but now TRR is back. Then I thought you were in that MXZTR team..? I'm so confused.

It won't last. :/
Oke
Rocky?! I really don't know what to say, but i hope that you will succeed on the "fresh start". Good luck.
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG