The online racing simulator
Quote from N I K I :...I have decided to share all of my sprint FZ2 setups with you. You can find them on www.setupgrid.net. Enjoy.

Really thank you man! I wanted those as i am trying to learn this car

Grats!
And Team Rock Racing welcome's David "XeCote" Zhang to their line-up!

Lately 2 Chinese drivers joined us already. He also is a fast Chinese and will most likely be joining us in endurance series.
We were recently informed on the loss of MTDZX. After a convo with Hermanni (UM21) we offered the teams drivers a new new.

Someone that had been member before, has come to us, Rik "Rik97" Kardol has joined Team Rock Racing again!

He was and is a young promising driver from The Netherlands.

We look forward driving together.
Welcome, mate! Finally!
Quote from Tomhah :Welcome, mate! Finally!

Are you sure that you read the fact that Rik Kardol joined, and not Hermanni?
thx tommy
We're proud to announce that long time top line spdo's racer Reno Koots has recently joined forces with TRR. It's a man who we know from a lot of top leagues and I still recall our only MoE win together back in 2009 and a great fight for victory in last MoE's 24h race, obviously that time with different teams.

He's still living in Estonia and is always open for fun challenges. A warm welcome to a good friend.
Welcome to the team, mate!
what the... well, good luck I guess
good luck
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by VTiRacing
Nice signing TRR. Whats his salary :P
Lol
Quote from Hahmo : try not to kill this team like you killed spdo

How did he kill spdo? In the time I was there, he did the opposite. spdo being inactive(better word than dead) is because of drivers leaving before Reno. Sure its an obvious troll attempt but considering pretty much the opposite is true, maybe not the smartest.

With all the roadcar racing coming up, TRR have a solid lineup atm.
i smell madddddddnes here

willkommen reno
impressive! although i feel sad about spdo.
Good luck guys!
Quote from Bmxtwins :

Nice signing TRR. Whats his salary :P

3000 euro. Problem?
Quote from vourliotis :3000 euro. Problem?

Man, I wish I had that kind of money, with recession going on and everything.
welcome reno!
Welcome reno
On paper your pro line up is starting to look very strong, grats to Reno and the TRR!
thanks to others.
Good luck Reno in your new home. Was fun to be under spdo banner with you !

Btw gratz TRR, one more rocket power for you
lol grats
Once again massive sign-up! Good luck guys
Quote from IsaacPrice :How did he kill spdo? In the time I was there, he did the opposite. spdo being inactive(better word than dead) is because of drivers leaving before Reno. Sure its an obvious troll attempt but considering pretty much the opposite is true, maybe not the smartest.

With all the roadcar racing coming up, TRR have a solid lineup atm.

Calling spdo inactive at the time you were there? That's strange. You should see it now ><. It really got just a bit more inactive when Mikko and you joined, but was still alive, kinda. Nevermind, good luck Reno.

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG