The online racing simulator
Thanks!

We are very happy to win in a race at this level, in our first team-race together. It has made a good start to something better and bigger. We had a tough fight with CoRe and GenR through the race, who all did a tremendous job at the track. Very well done! It was great racing you guys, and we look forward to many more!
Unlucky day for us with two time out, but you were too strong any way, congratulations!
CM Storm 250 Update

After a long CM Storm 250, with quite some crashes, a Team Rock Racing driver was able to take victory.

It all started yesterday when Niki Đaković took pole infront of Patrick Hall from Dutch Nascar Team.

Today we had Last Chance Qualifying to have Tommy Østgaard 12th with a time that would have actually given him pole.

Then at 14:00 the official race followed. We saw a trouble less first lap, on lap 2 Velinov spun off and took Rik Kardol with him. Both could luckily rejoin their way.

On lap 3 there was a huge crash between some of the top drivers... For example Østgaard, Garbolewski, Kardol and Wojtkowiak where involved.

The race went on and some drivers retired. During this all Đaković kept the lead and even after his pitstop he was still leading. Lemmens was fighting with Velinov, when both made many pitstops and had quite some spins.

In the end Đaković took the victory for Team Rock Racing, Lemmens was 5th, Velinov was 6th. And sadly Østgaard retired after another crash.

Thanks for reading this short update on the CM Storm 250!
Congratulations to Niki!

I regret that I wasn't there, I wanted to race so much but sadly I'm often away on Saturdays, so hopefully next time
Thanks mate. Next races will offer more fun tracks, so you haven't really missed much.
Grats for the win, but it looks like you're completely out of place mate (level wise), I mean Y U NO RACE IN GT2WS???
Tommy was busy with real-life racing at the date and Franky can't do open configs and something came up for me as well, so yeah, we'll be there, eventually.
And Yann who has done quali for you?
Quote from prOmo_LTU :And Yann who has done quali for you?

Well at that moment we thought that Tommy would be back in time, so we searched around, and Yann offered to help us out. So we let him do quali, in hope for Tommy doing 2 stints and Yann 1 or something like that.

Sadly Tommy didn't come back in time.
My first City Liga season has finished. Find out how last few races went and my impressions as the season ended here.
Read the whole thing, good write up (despite the broken english). I have to agree with you though, perfect hindsight and what if's happen to everyone.
15th June 2012 was a big step forward for Team Rock Racing... After a few weeks of chat with Kasper "RoamerF1" Kontio he finally decided to join our forces, together with his brother Kalle "maxispeed" Kontio and friend Karel "Glow123" Tagel.

These 3 Finns aren't the only ones who joined us today. Also Roman "Slovakia ring" Mares has joined us.

These drivers can be known from public racing on the CarGame.nl S2 server.

We trust on the fact that we found some new friends, and that they can help us reach success in the future.
Welcome onboard.
Roamer, Maxi, Glowi... Ei näin
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
Grats guys, goin' forward!
Rocky with all the talented drivers you are getting you might run out of money
Quote from bmxtwins :rocky with all the talented drivers you are getting you might run out of money

+1
Quote from Bmxtwins :Rocky with all the talented drivers you are getting you might run out of money

In all honesty would not spend any money on those drivers.

Anyway onwards and upwards good luck to all!
Welcome to the team, guys! Great to have you here :-)

EDIT: Removed some other stuff
#320 - Zay
Welcome onboard guys
-
(Iginla) DELETED by Iginla
Good Luck to the new guys and the team!!

@Tommy: Personally I couldn’t care less about the financial aspects in your team, I know Walter has not always shared the right things about himself, I think his actions are a better ambassador for the team, I know he cares about lfs a lot and he’s very dedicated to what he does. I’ve seen many improvised leaders coming and going since I am on lfs, at first I thought Walter would have been one of them, he even had the all community thinking he was a moron, but he has been very resilient and his tenacity has overcome most challenges (in very funny ways sometimes….). For that I respect him!!

I hope you guys manage to make it a success story, those times are bad for lfs and many big teams are struggling, we need good and healthy competitors to have great races!...Get on it!!
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
Good luck guys
Surprise for me But Grats all you guys, mainly Roman
Quote from framaris :good luck to the new guys and the team!!

@tommy: Personally i couldn’t care less about the financial aspects in your team, i know walter has not always shared the right things about himself, i think his actions are a better ambassador for the team, i know he cares about lfs a lot and he’s very dedicated to what he does. I’ve seen many improvised leaders coming and going since i am on lfs, at first i thought walter would have been one of them, he even had the all community thinking he was a moron, but he has been very resilient and his tenacity has overcome most challenges (in very funny ways sometimes….). For that i respect him!!

I hope you guys manage to make it a success story, those times are bad for lfs and many big teams are struggling, we need good and healthy competitors to have great races!...get on it!!

+1
Save your money!

Anyways, interesting... Good Luck to new members

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG