The online racing simulator
Nice. Very kind of Tommy in this case Hopefuly, something will work out Good luck, guys.
Still waiting for a response from either Rocky, or Tommy Ostgaard. Hopefully, I might get in for training! ^^
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
wat

Today, Team Rock Racing and CM Storm Benelux have agreed on a new partnership. The partnership consists out of a title sponsorship of the -TRR- Championship 2012. With which they will provide awards to atleast the top 6 of the championship. Further more, they will sponsor other events and leagues by Team Rock Racing but details must be spoken about.

Team Rock Racing in exchange will continue promoting the high quality CM Storm products to their contacts and friends, as well as putting the CM Storm logo big time on our team skins. The -TRR- Championship 2012 is renamed to CM Storm -TRR- Championship 2012. And there are some races on it's calender also carrying the CM Storm name... Also we will attend to some league's named CM Storm Racing to promote the brand even more.
So is TRR now CS Storm Racing? Even so congrats thats a huge sponsorship
Is the owner now named C.M. Storm?
Quote from Bmxtwins :So is TRR now CS Storm Racing? Even so congrats thats a huge sponsorship

No we are still called Team Rock Racing, but to some events/league's we'll sign up as CM Storm Racing.

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Is the owner now named C.M. Storm?

No, still Rocky7up.
Team Rock Racing has recently recruited two new drivers.

One is the experienced Nikifor "Zeus" Đaković, the 23-year old Bosnian has come to strenghten our forces, and will drive in OLFSL and City Liga for -TRR- as well as teaming up in GT2WS together with Tommy Østgaard.

The other one is Isaiah "Zay" Zettler a 14-year old from Canada who is a rising star. In real life he does karting at Mosport International Circuit, and has already won 2 championships.
I am literally dying right now.
Hahahahahaha
Quote from Dennis93 :I am literally dying right now.

Nice, I'll send a black rose to your funeral.
Quote from rockclan :Nice, I'll send a black rose to your funeral.

I appreciate it.
Frankly, flowers are not going to be allowed for my funeral.
So...can you elaborate on how Niki managed to get in TRR?
Quote from Senninha25 :So...can you elaborate on how Niki managed to get in TRR?

Niki managed to get into -TRR- because he's Niki.
Don't tell me he gave you the "I'll join if you buy me new pc parts" speech too lol
Quote from Bmxtwins :Don't tell me he gave you the "I'll join if you buy me new pc parts" speech too lol

He did but I told him we won't.

Instead he joined to have a warm home, and to help a friendly team forward.
Let's hope so. Your team now has 2 top drivers, so now there's absolutely no excuse for TRR not to take a step forward.
Team Rock Racing has signed up to the GT2 World Series by NDR Events!

Our drivers are Nikifor and Tommy, we will most likely get number #66. Skin is currently being worked on.

Even though we missed Round 1, we think we might score some nice results.

-TRR- will start with team trainings soon, for those who attend to leagues.
Hahahah WTF man! GL anyway
The only confusion is how its possible to wonder how you're actually stupider than anybody ever expected was possible from you, which was already off the scale in loltastic, its really like everytime you do something its with the aim of suprising us with epic fail.
what the comedy theater are you doing?

Anyways >Good Luck!<
Quote from IsaacPrice :The only confusion is how its possible to wonder how you're actually stupider than anybody ever expected was possible from you, which was already off the scale in loltastic, its really like everytime you do something its with the aim of suprising us with epic fail.

Find yourself another place for your stupid outbursts. You're not welcome here.
lol

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG