The online racing simulator
Thanks all!

Well, we dont get payed. We're not here together for the money, we are here as friends, as a team.

If we at any time receive money for driving an event, it is from one of our sponsors. Walter is doing some incredible work with and for our sponsors. How he is doing it is none of your business

See you at the track!
Quote from VTiRacing :Who told that donates is going for recruit people? Community just think that way, actually you don't know anything.

It was your ex-team mate trying to stab you in the back, even before you got on your feet.
Quote from ChristijaNL :snip snip

Quote from Tomhah :Thanks all!

Well, we dont get payed. We're not here together for the money, we are here as friends, as a team.

If we at any time receive money for driving an event, it is from one of our sponsors. Walter is doing some incredible work with and for our sponsors. How he is doing it is none of your business

See you at the track!

This.

And trying to turn all the pay thing into something pathetic is just not working guys. In real life, those who get paid more are usually better skilled than those who don't. I'm sorry that I had to rub that in your nose, but since some of you are so negative that it disgusts me so much that I have to spill the truth.

Anyway, enough about that. As Tommy said, we're not getting paid any sort of salary and Walter is doing an amazing job to round up all the sponsors.

The donations are for web-hosting, as we don't have a web sponsor and there is a lot of you who drive our events. Besides, why would it be a terrible thing to help out here and there. I've shared over a 100 setups this year with everyone.
The ammount of love is too damn high in this topic. ^^
Quote from N I K I : Insert retardation here

Jesus christ, what a load of shit. I wasn't going to post in this thread because I think its pathetic(the trolling I mean, I think team threads arent the best place for it) but the fact you think you are payed because your better than others is hilarious. You haven't even gone close to winning a race(recently) where top drivers are involved(Joe in CL & WTBOS, ineX in GT2WS). Your behaviour in the leagues Joe races at the very least shows you're very insecure about the fact you're actually worse than him. I think you didn't race in GT2WS for a similar reason too, atleast your team mates told that on the server afaik. I don't understand, you try and act like a good laid back guy sharing sets, and then at others you act totally arrogant and try and force your clearly biased, heat of the moment opinion as fact(like with the tbo protests..)

If your sponsors can pay you money in the certain event, then maybe you should ask them to pay for the webhosting instead of taking it to your own pocket. Atleast you can't be surprised that it can be read by the community in this way.

If you can get Niki and Rockclan to stop embarrassing the team every now and then and do some talking on the track, you might start changing peoples opinions.
Ok, Reno said so himself on spdo private forums he gets paid to join TRR.. i gues it was some kind of joke i don't get then.

I thought it was funny at the same time the team is asking for donations, because ''the team is going through a tough time budget wise''.

I hold no grudge against the TRR team, good luck Reno and team.
Some people get the jokes (based on truth though), some people take it to their hearts. I guess you'd have to finish this before the moderators check in :P Plenty of stuff to clean up here.
Quote from IsaacPrice :do some talking on the track, you might start changing peoples opinions.

this
Quote from ChristijaNL :Ok, Reno said so himself on spdo private forums he gets paid to join TRR..

and lol

anyway gl
Walter sent Rui a PM a while back offering to pay him to leave LLM and join TRR. So I just assumed everyone was getting paid. Idk.
Isaac, chillax man. The amount of shit poring from your mouth is astounding. I just said how the things usually go, it doesn't have to mean what you think it means... And just to stab you in the hart a little bit, it was awesome owning you on track and having you protest over nothing later on.

The pay thing should not be taken so seriously. It's not like we're aiming to be team of the year. If we were, why would Bozz still be with us. Pretty much the reason why I stopped the whole thing from my side. That much is enough to prove that we're here to have fun. So, people like Isaac should take their pills once in a while and stop calling others retards and what not, ay.
Quote from suzuki94 :this

and lol

anyway gl

and this for you is problem?

he get pay on how good performance he did in race. this mean reno will have much lot of motivation to be good.

and who cares if i pay reno? jealous?

this is never to get "big names" and make team look good. this about changing trr for the best and going forward .. we start with gt2ws final round.
Quote from N I K I :Isaac, chillax man. The amount of shit poring from your mouth is astounding. I just said how the things usually go, it doesn't have to mean what you think it means... And just to stab you in the hart a little bit, it was awesome owning you on track and having you protest over nothing later on.

The pay thing should not be taken so seriously. It's not like we're aiming to be team of the year. If we were, why would Bozz still be with us. Pretty much the reason why I stopped the whole thing from my side. That much is enough to prove that we're here to have fun. So, people like Isaac should take their pills once in a while and stop calling others retards and what not, ay.

lol ok, you didnt own me considering my damage and your protest was pointless and mine wasn't...but proving anything isn't possible. You can argue with an idiot and they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Thats just what you do. We'll just wait and see in every other race what happens.

gl TRR anyway.

AND, this is why Matti says lol

Quote from Tomhah :

If we at any time receive money for driving an event, it is from one of our sponsors.

But what ChristijaNL implied was that he gets payed TO JOIN TRR, like a signing fee.
Quote from IsaacPrice :soddi bo

I had maybe even worse handling damage than you that race, so yeah, I owned you. It looks to me that you're the one turning this into STD championship, after being the one who said that wants to stay away from that. Arguing is awesome isn't it.
Just to clear things up, in the whole history or -TRR- there was just 1 driver who got payed to join.

In the whole history of -TRR- just 2 drivers only 1!!!! time received a very tiny donation from one of our sponsors, as a thank you for a good job.

All the other talk and gibberish about my members getting payed, is just utter bullshit pulled out of a bulls ass by some retarded LFS community.

And mister Isack, how am I bringing down my team, when I haven't even replied to any of this nonsense for ages?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Walter sent Rui a PM a while back offering to pay him to leave LLM and join TRR. So I just assumed everyone was getting paid. Idk.

You thought I was seriously going to pay for Rui?

He was the one starting contact, so I thought lets falsely answer to that. Why would ANY team pay for Rui?
@ Niki: Well, this thread is for Team Rock Racing. Not for us arguing.

I don't blame myself for my damage, if I was in your position I would blame myself for the way you got your damage. I got all my damage on lap 1 in a racing incident, you got yours by repeatedly making a mistake. My target before the race was to get the best result I can, which should have been 4th considering Elton, Niki and Joe had better pace. because I was slow and lacked practice in a car which atleast at that track didnt come naturally. You were trying to win(your words before the race make that clear), I wasn't. I don't think you owned me because of this reason, and aslong as I'm happy with my race I don't care much about what other people think I should have been able to do or whether someone "owns" me.

Rockclan: I meant what you've done in the past. 95% of the people posting here are posting because of the reputation you've given the team. You can't change the past all you can do is make people forget about it by showing things have changed on track.

GL with that.
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Rockclan: I meant what you've done in the past. 95% of the people posting here are posting because of the reputation you've given the team. You can't change the past all you can do is make people forget about it by showing things have changed on track.

GL with that.

I can't show anything on track as I'm just an average driver, my current drivers need to do that for my team.

As for the anger, argue and troll/spam this topic receives, is indeed hate towards me, but why is people so childish and immature to out this on my team, and not on me via PM?

I might have been immature, childish and wrong myself in the past, but people change.

I've taken my team to the next road, the road to success and seriousness. And we should keep following this road to actually achieve some nice successes.

But be honest now, from all the RACING teams on LFS, name me a few who are doing great at this very moment, meaning, achieving new succes, recruiting fast drivers, etc.?

I can just name a few, with -TRR- being in that list too.
also if u hate just one person then why must you hate the whole team?

trr is changed. if u dont like walter then i dont care. but hating the rest of the team is stupid.
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Rockclan: I meant what you've done in the past. 95% of the people posting here are posting because of the reputation you've given the team. You can't change the past all you can do is make people forget about it by showing things have changed on track and off track.

Fixed

Btw I don't think the argue is about if TRR guys are paid or not. Some would think it is a normal thing, other would say LFS is just a game and not real life and being in sim racing team is not a real life job.

For me it wouldn't be a reason why I would join a team especially if it has a low reputation. Anyway gratz Tommy & NiKi for building a strong line up. Now don't be an nFinity eSport #2 and show us on track what TRR can do. Atm Isaac is right, although you have shown some nice pace, TRR have never been a dominant force in any top level league like GT2WS.
Quote from MoMo92i :
For me it wouldn't be a reason why I would join a team especially if it has a low reputation. Anyway gratz Tommy & NiKi for building a strong line up. Now don't be an nFinity eSport #2 and show us on track what TRR can do. Atm Isaac is right, although you have shown some nice pace, TRR have never been a dominant force in any top level league like GT2WS.

-TRR- has only had a serious attendance to 1 GT2WS race so far, we qualified high up in Am even scoring pole in Am. The PRO car qualified 17th and finished 4th overall.

Sadly both Am cars (there was a Team Rocky Racing car) had bad luck during the race. But have shown quite great pace overall and fighting skills.

This was just our second serious attempt on anything top level. The first thing was the 10hr of Kyoto, and we won it!

We might have not shown superb things yet, but you must understand that Team Rock Racing has been crawling back up from the deepest low level.

With some luck, we can show our strenght for the rest of the year.
Well Rockclan that wasn't an attack. Just an observation. With such a line up you might be in top teams next few races. I wish you sincerely good luck for that.
but the simple fact remains, its still TRR, lol
Quote from MoMo92i :TRR have never been a dominant force in any top level league like GT2WS.

Expecting anything of this sort is unrealistic not only for TRR, but any team. All cars are the same for years there and the closeness of pack is so dense that pace is almost unbelievable to overcome and show domination in such league. The things ineX as a team is doing there are amazing and I take my hat off to them for that, even though they're not the nicest persons outside the track.

I personally am not a big fan of GT2 cars and with all changes in the team I just didn't feel like racing most of the races there. However, I might put some effort into showing something decent at least for the last round with my teammates, as that might be the highest possibility that we can achieve at the current state.

P.S. We did, indeed win the 10h race against GenR, so I would call that slightly better than decent.

GT1WS, might be different, or the same, we will see once it gets rolling.
Quote from N I K I :
P.S. We did, indeed win the 10h race against GenR, so I would call that slightly better than decent.

except that we timed out from the lead, then got ourselves back there and timed out again
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :except that we timed out from the lead, then got ourselves back there and timed out again

your memory is weak, we overtook you just in before that.

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG