The online racing simulator
The only thing i can say is, if people make write-up's about events and so on, just make sure someone else proof reads it. Meaning no offense, but i found some things hard to understand in Provost's last write-up, i know why there are errors and its not for me to publicize, but it would be more professional
Quote from xtraction :The only thing i can say is, if people make write-up's about events and so on, just make sure someone else proof reads it. Meaning no offense, but i found some things hard to understand in Provost's last write-up, i know why there are errors and its not for me to publicize, but it would be more professional

this
Trr
Rock, Amazing !!!
A new website for our -TRR- Events is currently being worked on. You can sneak preview a very W.I.P. at www.teamrockracing.com/events

What basically will be here is the following:
- News and news reports about events
- Series and Events results and stats
- Registration and Sign-up to events, and races.

Website is being made by Walter "rockclan" Lemmens.
NL:

Goed werk, Wens je veel succes!

ENglish:

Goodjob, I wish you much luck!
Michel "m1chel" Wen has joined Team Rock Racing yesterday. He is 23 years old and from China. He joined LFS in 2010, and is he is fast. HE sometimes does kart races in real life. He used to play GTR 2 before joining LFS. He will drive endurance and team races for us.

Kovács "pointer4" László has joined Team Rock Racing yesterday. He is 26 years old and from Hungary. He is a very fast and promising driver. He will drive endurance and team races for us.

Elton "sbb" Chong has joined Team Rock Racing yesterday. He is from Hong Kong and very fast. He will be driving endurance and team races for us.
Stunning... the chinese guys seriosly are VERY fast.... . TRR is growing too fast Good Luck! sbb why did you ruin your imago : D ?
welcome guys
grats
welcome boys/girls
Grats TRR!

Walter, i just must say it.. Let someone else write a news, your "he is" at start of every sentence is just boring.
very nice! i know that 'sbb' is a great driver!

Good luck to all!
Yeah, and his username isnt Elton like your memberlist says
oooo Very nice moment

WELCOME
Quote from IsaacPrice :Yeah, and his username isnt Elton like your memberlist says

its more nicknames we call each other. no username
Oh, well I'm gonna use the time as my excuse for failing then. GL
Quote from IsaacPrice :Oh, well I'm gonna use the time as my excuse for failing then. GL

No problem at all.

And thanks
Welcome to the team guys, it is a pleasure to have you here! And thanks for the comments! :-)

See you all at the track!
To celebrate braking 2000 LFS victories mark Kiste, who already helped TRR with car skins, and Mullog, master helmet skinner, have helped me with new helmet design. A big thanks to them and to Bose for the render.

For everyone else I have special surprise in store. As a leader in !lp GT2 points on cargame and someone who has raced there for a year or more I have decided to share all of my sprint FZ2 setups with you. You can find them on www.setupgrid.net. Enjoy.
Nice helmet. Btw its bose not boose
Why have you put the helmet onto the end of a dildo?

Anyway grats and looks good.

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG