The online racing simulator
Quote from TexasLTU :Will Reno still get his 3k euro?

Quote from Tomhah :what? :P Thats only rumours, mate :-)

For first time in my life i tried to start a rumor. Seems that i made it

Tomhah you are great guy and this isnt the first time you show it. Respect

Rocklan, you have much to learn in your life.
Make a start, blaming yourself first, and you wont believe how many small and big mistakes you will find. Its a bit hard but you will earn the knowledge you want
Wow, I didnt know anything about the inside of the team, but i dont think walter deserved this
Woah did not expect this!
Lolololokololokolololololol
Quote from Bmxtwins :Wow, I didnt know anything about the inside of the team, but i dont think walter deserved this

what? we did not do this as punishment..

we wanted fresh start. this is best way. we still respect walter.

what u want us to do? stay in trr because its not right to leave? ehh no
I am not condemning the action at all, in just confused. I see your reasoning now an it is respectable
Quote from vourliotis :For first time in my life i tried to start a rumor. Seems that i made it

Tomhah you are great guy and this isnt the first time you show it. Respect

Rocklan, you have much to learn in your life.
Make a start, blaming yourself first, and you wont believe how many small and big mistakes you will find. Its a bit hard but you will earn the knowledge you want

Thanks! It means a lot coming from a guy like you! :-)

We will update you all shortly of the situation of who's still with us. As Franky said, there are no harms between anyone. We respect the decision of everyone, and will never try to 'force' anyone to stay within the team if they do not want to. We will thank everyone who contributed to the team, and wish them the best of luck in their next project. Thanks for all the good memories we have shared together!

Tommy Østgaard
On behalf of Team Rock Racing
-
(F1 mainiac) DELETED by F1 mainiac
Quote from Tomhah :Thanks! It means a lot coming from a guy like you! :-)

We will update you all shortly of the situation of who's still with us. As Franky said, there are no harms between anyone. We respect the decision of everyone, and will never try to 'force' anyone to stay within the team if they do not want to. We will thank everyone who contributed to the team, and wish them the best of luck in their next project. Thanks for all the good memories we have shared together!

Tommy Østgaard
On behalf of Team Rock Racing

Tommy, Walter should be pleased to have a driver like you. Great loyalty
Quote from Mustangman759 :Tommy, Walter should be pleased to have a driver like you. Great loyalty

Really? To me it sounds like he took over the leadership and Walter is out

what makes you believe that building TRR after that is easiest than beginning a new team from scratch?
Quote from Test Driver :Really? To me it sounds like he took over the leadership and Walter is out

no don't think so
Quote from Test Driver :Really? To me it sounds like he took over the leadership and Walter is out

Tommy has been the co-manager of the team, and is now running the team alongside me. We will make a few adjustments within the team, but everything will be published officialiy within a few days
Like I have told you before, stop announcing things until you have slept
I think it is best if we all let Tommy and Walter get on with what they want to do.

Good luck TRR - see you out there soon
Quote from N I K I :maybe i said n\ was bestest, not trr, u missunderstood, anyway since ur bestest can i join?

I will never allow myself to drive alongside you, I'll be your friend to the end of time, but if you apply for nFinity and get accepted, I'm going to another team.

My team clauses are always to never allow You or Kenneth O'Keefe in the same team, as me, then I'm happy.
Simple.

have a nice day.
Ouch.
dennis pls
Don't give up, Walter ! Best of luck in the future
Keep it up Rockclan ! LLM had a bad reputation few years ago but they are overcoming it and imo now LLM is a respectful team. Ofc there are still some black point but I think every team have some.

You have Tommy who is really a great guy to help you for that

Now if I can give you some advice from a former Team leader (E-Team); listen what James told to you and choose carefully your team member

Good luck!
Quote from rockclan :snip

It's not your fault you had unreliable members in your team!

Keep your head up.
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
dennis pls..
Please what? Proove me wrong?
This is not the place or the time to explain myself to you or to anyone what went on and how it came to here. And anyway, I've explained earlier a little bit about it for everyone, and as your not more special then them, I will keep it at that.
Maybe write about it on hardcore sim racer blog if it's anywhere near as good as the previous things you wrote on there it's gonna be gold
I'm not gonna bash anybody. To find out what happened find someone liable and get some roomers from him.

For now, you can settle for this:
Quote from N I K I :The guys who joined this team with me and after me have formed a new group, that just couldn't shake off some things from TRR's past, so we leave them as they are, even-though, we have forgiven most of those things to Walter, we can no longer stay under his leader-ship, because our mindsets differ too much.

It's sad to see this team close and cancel it's league as well. It was a fun adventure for me and I'd like to see TRR continue with what they can.

P.S. Thankfully TRR continue on their way.

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG