The online racing simulator
Quote from TehPaws3D :Wait, Wasn't TRR closing? What happened to TEU? I thought TEU was the new TRR but now TRR is back. Then I thought you were in that MXZTR team..? I'm so confused.

It won't last. :/

This...

Rocky...Altough it is hard to make it, you have to understand that when you think giving up, then do it...

Quote from TehPaws3D :Then I thought you were in that MXZTR team..?

:ices_rofl

Getting more and more confusing by the day...
Quote from rockclan :I will now take a step back from LFS and it's Forum, to take menthal rest. But do remember, that I still love you all, and that the crazy shit is just paranoia shizzle.

I still truelly love you all.

Kind Regards,
Walter

So wait, now TRR isn't opening even though it was suppose to open and people were suppose to be banned? I'm so confused. I don't really like the fact you're saying that you love me on a public forum, Making me slightly uncomfortable. (If TVE was here we'd all be rotfl)

I just don't know anymore..
New info to be published around X-mas.

We have already got a good recruit ready...
Quote from rockclan :Now THAT's what most say, and let the rest say.

However, I'm a freaking genious!

I do have a disablity and that's my extreme ADHD which, in shiy situations, can me go paranoia.

I still gotta learn however, that when I'm paranoia, that I should calm down.

Uh...it was probably that paranoia that got you closing TRR first, then opening TEU, closing it almost immediately, joining both LLM and MTDZX, and then re-opening TRR!!!
Anyway, hopefully you'll get through what the hell ever is going on with you and you'll keep TRR going, at least just for the sake of getting through the mess that's been going on since last month. Good luck, you'll really need it.
Quote from Senninha25 :Uh...it was probably that paranoia that got you closing TRR first, then opening TEU, closing it almost immediately, joining both LLM and MTDZX, and then re-opening TRR!!!
Anyway, hopefully you'll get through what the hell ever is going on with you and you'll keep TRR going, at least just for the sake of getting through the mess that's been going on since last month. Good luck, you'll really need it.

yeah shame you can only have 1 thing..
if trr was not down i would be there but now i think
well, rocky, if you´ve already have good drivers, whatabout a team battle?
Hi rocky

How is life?
TRR inactive dead back alive inactive back inactive dead back again.

It look like the Daft Punk's song : Technologic xD
Quote from PMD9409 :I don't even think a genius could figure out the logic involved here.

He decided that he was going to change the processes at TRR so that only people that he beleived qualified for a position on the team would get it. In his mind only the best drivers would want to join now that he had changed this theory, but in reality, what he failed to realize is that the good drivers will all want to join an established team rather than an up-start team with a poor reputation.

Heck, I gave it a shot
Quote from Cornys :He decided that he was going to change the processed at TRR so that only people that he beleived qualified for a position on the team would get it. in his mind only the best drivers would want to join now that he had changed this theory, but in reality, what he failed to realize is that the good drivers will all want to join an established team rahter than an up-start team with a ppor reputation.

Heck, I gave it a shot

This hits on a perfect point. I think this is what LLM struggles with aswell. We didnt have the best rep and now even with our standard of driving improving it is hard to find good drivers.

My suggestion Rocky, is to get better on track. That takes a couple months, not 2 weeks.
Quote from Bmxtwins :
My suggestion Rocky, is to get better on track. That takes a couple months, not 2 weeks.

I know this, but from my position right now, Heck I can´t even play LFS.

I became a lot quicker when I was starting to lose grip over mental stuff again. However, restarting TRR had always been the plan.

Only restarting with very few and some new....

Than... proving we can actually also drive outside our own events.

Base skins without any print are already made for 4 cars, by a new Czech recruit.

He´s very friendly, yet unexperienced in LFS.

However,... together with the other ones returning we will do our best.
Since I never get bored of organizing, I´d like to announce the following:

-TRR- Events for 2012:

In 2012, -TRR- will once again, organize their own championship...

However, this time getting a little bit of a different approach.

Anyone is welcome to attend to our races/events, however, those that want to be able to win one of the awards, must pay 7,50€, prior to attending first.

The reason we now ask a fee, to those attending for the awards, is to help us pay for things such as sending costs and services such as website and servers.

The 2012 Championship will have 2 races every month as of February.

The ideal day and times, will be chosen, by vote.

The combo´s will partly be chosen by voting, however, most are pre-chosen.

The combo´s that are already sure, are the following:

UF1 @ AS1R = 36 laps
FBM @ SO6 = 32 laps
XFG @ KY2R = 21 laps
LX6 @ FE3R = 25 laps
RAC @ KY1 (CM Storm 250)
RB4 @ FE5R = 31 laps
FO8 @ AS6R = 19 laps
BF1 @ BL1R = 40 laps
UFB @ AS2 = 22 laps
XRR @ KY3 = 1 hour race
XRT @ SO4 = 33 laps
FXR @ FE2 = 36 laps

We plan on only organizing 1 race in August, cause of summer break.

Official scheme, and the correct order of the events, to be decided later on.
It seems like Victor, does not agree, on me organizing this league.

For those still interested, please check www.test.teamrockracing.com every now and than.

Thanks.
It would just be the entry fee part of it i would imagine.
:tit:
Quote from xtraction :It would just be the entry fee part of it i would imagine.

I think asking a fee to ONLY, those who want to win awards, is quite fair?
So you'll be paying for your own award?
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :So you'll be paying for your own award?

No not like that, more like the people that want to win awards, pay 7,50€ per person.

The awards are worth between 150€ to 10€.

The only thing people pay for is spreaded sending costs basically.
what did he do then?
Walter, your creating yet another headache for yourself. Keep it simple is my advice.

Looking at the list BL1 is hardly the track to use for the BF1. It needs to stretch it's legs on long tracks, such as KY3R.
I'm back to lfs after fixing my problem on the pc

What the h3ll happen with the team?

I'm really spechless

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG