The online racing simulator
wat is going on here
Good luck Niki and Zay
On se Niki aikamoinen rattimies :eclipsee_
Issac stop being an idiot. Stop flaming against TRR and they're decisions.
Good luck Niki
Quote from Joku123 :On se Niki aikamoinen rattimies :eclipsee_

Talli ku talli nii aina kulkee
Varmaa tähänki tallii tuli kylmiltee
Where is the problem when 2 fast drivers join a weak team?
They are strong now

Good luck guys
Quote from vourliotis :Where is the problem when 2 fast drivers join a weak team?

This. LLM used to be hated lots and it's getting better now since they are now better. Why not give -TRR- the same chance
Grats Niki and Zay
Welcome to the team, guys!

In other news, my personal website is finally done as well: www.tommyostgaard.com :-) Feel free to take a look!
Quote from Hahmo :This. LLM used to be hated lots and it's getting better now since they are now better. Why not give -TRR- the same chance

this. and nice site tommy
Niceone TRR! An awesome suprise i might say. Gratz to everyone involved!
so big thread. so TRR is like best team in LFS ?
I don't see anything wrong here. Haters just could chop chop away from this thread and mind their own business !

Also, I think that you should do a really mad update on the thread regarding the overall design.

Best of luck !
I don't know what is so funny or either a thing that leads to die (da ****?) or as several people stated - into a confusion. I see this as really big thing and I congratulate Walter for makin this happen. You can laugh at Walter, make a jokes about him, but you have to admit - he is really succesful guy and gets what he wants. I dont see anything wrong if Niki joined the team... Such talented driver as Tommy has joined TRR some time ago, so, I don't see why Niki couldn't... If Team TRR manages to attract such high level drivers, it really means that the team as a project really moves on and everything is fine.
It's not a big suprise to see who laughs at this great news. One of them is a ginger with a lot of self issues having Isaac, who haven't achieved nothing and blames the people who've already achieved something and not even once, but had a multiple occasions which led to success. It's normal behaviour of envy, self confident person. I feel sorry for such people as him.
good luck team rock racing, Niki and Zay
I see TRR wining MoE and all big leagues in near future

TRR - Troll Racers Racing
Quote from seniecka :It's not a big suprise to see who laughs at this great news. One of them is a ginger with a lot of self issues having Isaac, who haven't achieved nothing and blames the people who've already achieved something and not even once, but had a multiple occasions which led to success. It's normal behaviour of envy, self confident person. I feel sorry for such people as him.

Seriously you have no ****ing idea what you are talking about so please just shut the **** up until you tell us something that is true
Quote from suzuki94 :seriously you have no ****ing idea what you are talking about so please just shut the **** up until you tell us something that is true

+1
Don Quixote and Sancho Panza
#198 - CSF
Quote from seniecka :Don Quixote and Sancho Panza

Technically that is you as you jumped to Rockclan's defence when no one has even mentioned Rockclan or TRR! So nice of you to do this.

Anyway, grats TRR, interesting move. Hope NIKI adds in driving lessons and setups for you in MFBM Walter.
Plus 1 at ^

For once I agree with Seniecka here.

This forum has gotten so egotistic that it doesn't even give people a chance anymore, some people really just need to grow up.

On the subject of Niki, Tommy and Walter - they have a far better personality than most of the negative posters on this thread so I really don't see why the Isaac fan club has turned up to massage his ego further. Leave them alone and let them get on with doing what they want to do.

peace
I miss the days when cyber used to rule, when racing was as gentleman as it gets and when people generally didn't post so much.
Thanks for the support, congrats and good wishes guys and to those who are negative, we'll leave talking to the track, just like gentleman always did.

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG